The Boys: Mexico

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Deadd2009

Horror Movie Guru
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
kane
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
sting
Favorite Sports Team
lJlFfto
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
Favorite Sports Team
zEZtX3o

With season four on the way and college-set spinoff “Gen V” recently wrapped, the ultra-violent world of “The Boys“ is about to become even bigger yet. Deadline reports today that new spinoff series “The Boys: Mexico” is in the works.

The latest offshoot will hail from Blue Beetle scribe Gareth Dunnet-Alcocer, with Diego Luna (“Andor,” Flatliners) and Gael García Bernal (Werewolf by Night, Coco) set to executive produce.

No plot details have been announced as of yet, and Luna and Bernal are considering appearing in “The Boys: Mexico” in smaller roles. In other words, don’t expect them to star in the series. What is confirmed is that “The Boys: Mexico” will film in Mexico.

Considering the cameos and tie-ins to “The Boys” featured in offshoot “Gen V,” it feels safe to assume that “The Boys: Mexico” will also feature references and characters to its parent series.

Creator, writer and executive producer Dunnet-Alcocer is currently writing the script, and Deadline reports that a search is underway for a co-showrunner.

“The Boys: Mexico” will hail from a team including Eric Kripke, Seth Rogen, and Evan Goldberg.

“The Boys” is based on The New York Times best-selling comic by Garth Ennis and Darick Robertson, who also serve as executive producers, and developed by executive producer and showrunner Eric Kripke. Seth Rogen, Evan Goldberg, James Weaver, Neal H. Moritz, Pavun Shetty, Phil Sgriccia, Craig Rosenberg, Ken F. Levin, Jason Netter, Paul Grellong, David Reed, Meredith Glynn, and Michaela Starr also serve as executive producers. The Boys is produced by Amazon MGM Studios and Sony Pictures Television, with Kripke Enterprises, Original Film, and Point Grey Pictures.

Apoho Creed

I'm the Doctor
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
m4aw1gh
Favorite Wrestler
oLvrzSU
Favorite Sports Team
hPPsgSL
Favorite Sports Team
hlbgCD9
Favorite Sports Team
guuKKYL
Favorite Sports Team
Um6oxIS
Gen V was amazing I thought so I have all the faith in the World this Spin off will be great also when it comes out.

Reactions: Marty McFourth