• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

The Blazy Question Thread

Cyrus Riddle

I've boycotted a few Subway and Royal Farms establishments for making my sandwich subpar. When the bread isn't fresh and I can easily break a window with it, and it happens more than once, I write the joint off. Also, I refuse to go into a Golden Corral because every time I eat at one, I either shit or puke before I leave.

The Viper

I was thinking of boycotting Hostess before they went out of business to let them know that the Twinkie is the most overrated snack cake in the world and they should discontinue them....

.....then magically they went out of business a couple of days later. Heh. Odd how things work in this world sometimes.

Postman Dave

I refuse to buy an iPhone on the grounds of being associated with the trendy assholes who gather to compare theirs.

Sabretooth

I stopped going to this Chinese restaurant due to hair in my food literally every time I went there. Then I stopped going to another one because the waiter was a douchebag. Now I'm on my third Chinese restaurant. :lol:

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Question: If you had too pick between owning a big business thus being rich and being sad or owning a nice small business and being sorta mid-class but happy which would you pick.

I'd take the 2nd opinion because honestly all the money in the world couldn't replace being happy, I mean yeah I could have a nice house, nice car, and all that but I rather be happy, I rather be able to smile, I could have a decent house and car and be able to do some of the things I enjoy to do and enjoy doing the at the same time.

Petty

If You Smell....
The thing is, you gotta be happy and be your own source of happiness. Granted I'd like the first idea. But the second one can null itself because in either issue if you're not happy with yourself no amount of money, women, cars or anything will ever make you happy. It's a faux truth that alot of people are blinded by the idea of the cash. Not the issues that may also bring.

(Guy who experienced it at one time <------)

Fuji Vice

Hall of Famer
Second option every time. Money don't buy happiness.

It doesn't necessarily remove it either though. I'm kind of torn here because I'm not sure what the definition of "sad" is. If its perpetual sorrow then obviously nobody would want it. However, if its sad because you may have missed some life experiences (while gaining others mind you) it may not be as awful as you might think. Either way, happiness is key, but sometimes money is needed to provide that happiness (in the sense of having children and not worrying a lot about them). Certainly it provides a form of security, which many people equate with happiness, whereas a leading cause of stress is concern over one's financial situation.

It also depends on the person in question, since everyone is completely different. Some strive to achieve everything they can because if they don't they'll regret it forever. Wouldn't that make some people who didn't reach their potential sad while making those that did happy?

Petty

If You Smell....
Sadness/unhappiness is at the core of you. No amount of money can save you from yourself. You can have everything under the sun and still be unhappy/sad. Period.

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Question: Do you have any form of nickname or something your friends call you?

For me it's what you see in my username for the last few ones, Blazy or B-Lazy, it was given to me by XBA325 of youtube and I've stuck with it since with many things :laugh: it sounds kind of cool too me and now I use it on forums sometimes and even people in rl are calling me it now.