The Blazy Question Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Mitch Buchannon

Free Palestine
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
roderickstrong
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
kyleoreilly
Favorite Wrestler
kotaibushi
Favorite Wrestler
kassiusohno
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
Favorite Sports Team
u6DnU5I
Re: The Question of The Day

Yeah I prefer the remix of "All I Do Is Win" by DJ Khaled. I like the first version but I find the remix a lot more intriguing.

Starlight

Very rarely have I. I have liked a few, but I'll tell you artists who have done remixes after their originals who I haven't liked. Mariah Carey and Jennifer Lopez should never do remixes again.

Krisis

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
kofi
Favorite Wrestler
johncena2
Favorite Wrestler
rtruth
Favorite Wrestler
zackryder
Favorite Wrestler
sheltonbenjamin
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
DJ Khaled's remixes are always better than the original IMO. The remix to Party Like a Rockstar is awesome.

Sent from my HTC EVO 4G using Tapatalk.

Hoss

HELL IS NOT A MYTH
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
sting
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3

Remix or cover or both? If we're talking remixes only, the remix of "The Motto" is better simply because it involves Tyga in addition to Wayne and Drake who already sing it. Skrillex's remixes are also usually better than the original. The WWE Network song, "Cinema", is a good example of taking a subpar song, injecting some dub and making it enjoyable.

As far as covers go, most of the songs on Garage, Inc. by Metallica beat or equal the original, and that includes "Turn The Page" and "Die Die My Darling", two songs I adored previous to the covers.

CrimsonTide

Reaction score

Hell yeah, not all remixes are great. I like rap where not much changes except the rappers. Don't techno the shit out

Sabretooth

Reaction score

I enjoyed the remixed version of Oh My Gosh by Usher and Will.I.Am. They took out the "ohhhh ohhh ohh ohhh" and make it a little more disco

Fuji Vice

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stanhansen
Favorite Wrestler
brusierbrody
Favorite Wrestler
rickrude
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage

If I think of only techno based tracks, there's tons of remixes that are better than the originals. Paul Janes remix of Tony De Vit's The Dawn is one of the best examples...

[video=youtube;BPGylYAu-s0]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BPGylYAu-s0[/video]

Vegeta

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg

In honor of today I have a very special

Question Of The Day!!!!!

Do or have you ever smoked weed before?

I do, for 2 years now honestly I've smoked it but this is going to be the first time I get to smoke on 4/20 so I'm looking forward to that.

CrimsonTide

Reaction score

Real talk I joke about the coke and smack, but I smoke every day possible, which is often.

NovaRoad

Reaction score
Website
stillskystudio.com

I smoked for about a month my freshman year of college. That was during my heavy experimentations with alcohol too lol. I much preferred working a nightly buzz over getting stoned, so I didn't smoke long. Being high made me lazy and useless, and I couldn't really enjoy my time while we were partying it up.

I did smoke up again once a couple of years later. It's a really long story leading up to this event, so I won't get into that, but involves a party, a girl, the emotional roller coaster she had me on, and her new boyfriend lol. Easily the single greatest high I ever had, to be honest, probably because I was completely out of my mind yet still able to function socially.

Starlight

Yes, I smoke weed. I have since I was 16 and funny thing is, I started with my mom. It was crazy how it came about to because we were shopping at Walmart and then my mom just out of nowhere said, "I want to buy some weed." I just looked at her like are you serious. So anyway, we got some and we were pretty happy with the product. I am going to school for my RN license/BS degree. After I am finished with school, I have to quit so I don't fail my drug screens. I do not see anything wrong with smoking. It makes me mellow, calm, and relaxed.

Mitch Buchannon

Free Palestine
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
roderickstrong
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
kyleoreilly
Favorite Wrestler
kotaibushi
Favorite Wrestler
kassiusohno
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
Favorite Sports Team
u6DnU5I

Yeah, not as much as I used to but still I do when I can. Mainly when I'm with friends after going out.

Cyrus Riddle

Reaction score

Yeah, I've smoked before, I went on a few month spree and then quit after it made me sick to my stomach.

.nova.

Reaction score

Weeds for pusssies .. I don't smoke that because it's tasteless, and I'm muslim so ya know what.. Shisha or as white faggs call it "hooka" is the way to be for me. All day erryday, you can't get anymore realer.

Fuji Vice

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stanhansen
Favorite Wrestler
brusierbrody
Favorite Wrestler
rickrude
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage

My dad says dope is for dopes, but he only says that when he's, you know, drunk.