• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

The Blazy Question Thread

W-olf

Re: The Question of The Day

The Question Of The Day: If you could get away with breaking any law just once, what law would you break?
Havent we all I mean even the smallest thing like skipping school technically is a crime when you think of doing it enough causes truancy officers for example.

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man

Question Of The Day: Everyone here knows wrestling is scripted(at least I hope so), but let's say for a second that it wasn't scripted who do you think the WWE Champion would be if wrestling wasn't scripted

I know the choice that a lot of non-wrestling fans would make is someone huge like Big Show or Mark Henry but it's not always about size honestly because even the bigger person could always lose. Now that Brock is back a lot of people might think him which would honestly be a pretty good choice but I'm not quite sure he'd be the champion either. I know people might laugh at me for this but I honestly think someone like Sheamus because I think he'd be great even if it was real.

Note: Think of wrestling the EXACT same way WWE is now but not scripted.

W-olf

I'd say Big Show as well that big one hit pretty much seals it but I get the size thing I forget the accounts but remember countless backstage fights with guys that would surprise you on who won and who ran that said Rick Rude was not taken likely backstage !

Sabretooth

Your pretty much asking who's the strongest wrestler on the roster/ who can maul the most people. Definitely big show. He can kill anyone. If he put John Cena in a rear naked choke, Cena would die in 2 minutes. So yeah big show

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man

People thinking Size matters but it doesn't really matter much cause if so then Mark Herny would be one I mean he did win the world's STRONGEST man contest before and is in the Strong man hall of fame now right or whatever? I've seen plenty of smaller guys who've beaten bigger guys in wrestling like the WWE does but in a not scripted way so who knows.

Fuji Vice

Hall of Famer

Yeah, size doesn't really matter if a dude can shatter your knee with one well placed kick, as Daniel Bryan most likely could.

NovaRoad

This might be a long shot, but I think if the WWE was unscripted, Jack Swagger would be at or near the top of my list.

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man

Question Of The Day: Do you like Peeps?(the candy)

I do, I love them damn things they are so great! :D

W-olf

No , honestly can't stand em . I like marshmallow though its the texture on the outside surrounding it .

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man

Question Of The Day: Would you ever have a 3some if your boyfriend/girlfriend allowed it?

I'm not quite sure if I would, if it was another girl MAYBE! another guy uhm idk i mean i don't wanna really go there on that. I mean honestly my girlfriends enough for me, I love her but at the same time I kinda would feel it could make things wild and fun. I'm not saying yes but I', not saying no.

Fuji Vice

Hall of Famer

I had a few threesomes when I was in University and let me tell you, those guys were hot.