• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

The Blaze Effect Podcast

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Yeah, I been looking into that. I was told Skype has it's own built in recorder which if so, then yeah. :lol cause I do want some guest and stuff, maybe decide on some sort of subject to talk about before hand. :WOW

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
My podcast will be late this week. I wanna get them out on Monday at noon, but it likely will not be noon tomorrow but it will be tomorrow.

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
With everything going on right now, my mood to do an episode this week just isn't there, doesn't feel right.

So episode 5 is postponed.​

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
I never ended up posted episode 5 or 6 in here so I will now

Bumping because SOON, this will return. Hopefully we can figure out how to do a guest. Maybe I can record a discord call? Not sure if that works. But yeah I can maybe get someone on sometime this week to just test that out. Then we’ll figure out an order for guest, and then we can figure out topics to talk about. Different topics and things depending who is on there.

NO POLITICAL TALK!!