The biggest FACE turn in WWE history?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

OrtonIsGod

Reaction score
Well if there were a 1 on 1 match tonight then you may be right but...obviously this 6 man tag isn't going to have a relatively clean finish to it.

This would tell us that at the very least it will be continuing until Judgement Day.

LKP

I hope not they have had loads of matches lately and disguising them in 6 man tags shows they are running out of steam for the feud. Orton should fight and defend the title against batista or cena on raw after his feud with HHH.

Rated-R Punk

Reaction score
I don't see edge turning face just yet, it is just a slight tweak in his character now he been seperated by vicky.

Here's hoping for an "amazing feud with punk" - its fresh, not been done before (they never did follow up punk's MITB cash in last year...although edge was on smackdown, punk raw....) and as mentioned in other threads, punk definately needs some credibility and some mic time, what better way then to feud with one of the best on the mic and one of the top/if not THE top heels in the wwe, and i think they will put on great matches (have had really good ones in the past in one off occasions)

On a side note, do you think they will split edge and vicky officially? or just leave them as married on seperate brands?