The Best TNA I've Seen in Years

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

imported_Johnny

Hopefully "Adam" (if that is his real name) realises that WWE has a more talented roster than TNA, puts on much better matches and actually has angles which make sense and allow the fans to become emotionally invested in what they are seeing.

TNA is a joke.

KenTheKiller

Reaction score
I suggest staff ban this "Adam" person, because in all seriousness, he makes the entire site look stupid.

Anyway, as for the topic at hand, TNA should be far better than they are with the talent they have. However with poor road agents, poor booking, poor management, and poor fans, the company comes off as total garbage.

imported_Adam

Reaction score
Hopefully "Adam" (if that is his real name) realises that WWE has a more talented roster than TNA, puts on much better matches and actually has angles which make sense and allow the fans to become emotionally invested in what they are seeing.

TNA is a joke.

HAHAHA. WWE doesn't have a more talented roster you fucking fucktard lmfao. And the WWE only puts on better matches because TNA has Russo. Since your one of them who likes seeing WWE, were you one of those little kiddies who cried when John Cena joined Nexus? Do you cheer like a little kid every time Rey Mysterio comes to the ring? AHAHAHAHA Fucking loser.

imported_Adam

Reaction score
I suggest staff ban this "Adam" person, because in all seriousness, he makes the entire site look stupid.

Anyway, as for the topic at hand, TNA should be far better than they are with the talent they have. However with poor road agents, poor booking, poor management, and poor fans, the company comes off as total garbage.

LOL AND WHO THE FUCK IS THIS LITTLE KIDDY? Sounds like his mommy forgot to change his diaper this morning. Oh well. And we know... TNA has poor booking and poor management........ we've established that and your repeating the exact same thing people like Axis and Veritas have already said.

Axis

Reaction score
HAHAHA. WWE doesn't have a more talented roster you fucking fucktard lmfao. And the WWE only puts on better matches because TNA has Russo. Since your one of them who likes seeing WWE, were you one of those little kiddies who cried when John Cena joined Nexus? Do you cheer like a little kid every time Rey Mysterio comes to the ring? AHAHAHAHA Fucking loser.

Your argument is that the WWE has a better roster than this poster?

MizMasta3000

Reaction score
No, his arguement is that WWE matches are better in quality than TNA's because TNA has Vince Russo.

Axis

Reaction score
Because Vince Russo is a very poor bumper.

MizMasta3000

Reaction score

uhhh...

you're still saying the same thing....

KenTheKiller

Reaction score
facepalm.

Adam, Russo doesn't book the matches. He books the finishes. Poor road agents and talent not having a fuck as to what to do in the ring is why the matches are poor. TNA doesn't know how to highlight strengths and hide weaknesses. Simple as that.

qazjun

Reaction score
might actually be worth watching

Uncle Saucey

Reaction score
The last couple I watched weren't half bad. The problem is by 9 p.m. on Thursday night I'm usually passed out from toooooooo many beers and lots of solo sex.

chessarmy

Reaction score
I said TNA has a better roster then WWE but due to TNA having Russo, they do not have better matches.

Although, they do have better Tag and Women's matches.

Blame the road agents, they're a bunch of idiots with no clue about anything.

Because when I think SUPERSTAR I think D'Lo Brown and Simon Diamond, not Ricky "The Dragon" Steamboat or Arn Anderson.