• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

The best Rivalrys Ever

Reaction score
1-Stone Cold and Vince McMahon
2-Stone Cold and The Rock
3-HBK and Triple H(2002)
4-DX and Vince McMahon,Shane McMahon
5-Triple H and Mick Foley(Cactus Jack)
6-Triple H and Batista
7-Umaga Mr.McMahon Shane McMahon and Bobby Lashley
8-The New Breed and The ECW Originals
9-Samoa Joe and Kurt Angle
10-Kane and Gene Snitsky
11-Kane and Edge and Matt Hardy
12-RVD and Randy Otrton
13-The Undertaker and Batista
14-Batista and Edge
15-John Cena and Kurt Angle

straight_edge76

HB-Gay VS Bret Hart easily the best feud of my generation and ever in the WWE, mabey even in history but there are afew other good ones lile Rock/Austin, HHH/HBK (2002), Austin/McMahon,Foley/HHH, Rock/HHH, Taker/Kane,Taker/Austin DX/Nation just to name a few, there are also quite a few wCw,TNA,NWA and ECW and ROH feuds I can also think of

Reaction score
i am also going for bret hart-hbk.In real life those two really hated each other giving rise to a very credible rivalry,shawn would imply that bret was having an affair with sunny,would superkick bret while he was in a wheelchair and would screw bret out of the championship at both WM12 and survivor series .

beserker300

Reaction score
Outside of the top 3, that list is rubbish tbh

Austin/McMahon, Austin/Rock, HBK/Hart and HHH/HBK are without a doubt the top rivalry's ever in anyones list. If we're talking outside of WWE, then theres the nWo vs WCW, plenty of ROH ones as well.

My personal favorite is the Triple H-Shawn Michaels feud. It couldnt get much more personal then that. Long-time friend turned enemy Triple H against the guy who put him on the map and returning after 4 years away from the ring. It was simply amazing. Everything clicked, the storyline and their matches were some of the best matches ever

Italian Outsider

Reaction score
forget about Batista vs Edge, New Breed vs Originals and Lashley vs McMahon, they r not wrestling classic by far, zero classic moments, no 5 star matches...

definetely as most people said: McMahon vs Stone Cold, HBK vs HHH,Stone Cold vs The Rock, HBK vs Bret Hart, and why not Eric Bischoff vs Vince in the later 90's? a real life rivarly that take the best of 2 promotions, mix of kayfabe and reality

last, this belong to classic wrestling

ateam

Reaction score
dreamer and raven
sandman and raven
douglas and flair and vkm and hhh and hbk etc
nostalgia time
pipper and adonis.