The Best of ....

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Rated RJC

Reaction score
fuck you, I do belong in that group so you can shut the fuck up and maybe go whack off in the e-fed or BtB. Ever since I said I was going to beat you on Mayhem you have totally changed towards me, on any other day you would have said I would have belonged but now you say I don't. So why don't you do the IWF a favor Shut the fuck up until after Mayhem and then you MIGHT be able to talk afterwards

lol im gonna tell u a secret, i never liked you at all. You're annoying and think you're the shit when obviously you're not. Im gonna say it again noone likes you so it is you who should shut the fuck up.

FlamesofFury

Reaction score
The little place in the back of your mind that you
^^ I'm going to tell you again, I don't give a shit who likes me or not, it's a fuckin internet forum get it straight, this isn't real life. I've already been through that in real life. I know how it feels and you're a piece of shit yourself I really don't give a fuck about anybody here it's an internet forum you're not going to see anybody here in your life. Anyway even if I saw you, you're nerdy ass would have been beat and you would have another tale of how you are eating the ground after a fight, you wigger.

the dark knight

lol im gonna tell u a secret, i never liked you at all. You're annoying and think you're the shit when obviously you're not. Im gonna say it again noone likes you so it is you who should shut the fuck up.

i love the thread now

edit-

EOE, i remember you. but i didnt find anything to make fun of lol

Rated RJC

Reaction score
wigger? you say its an internet forum but youre the one throwing insults off of it, you still you you're the shit and thats prolly in real life too. i bet you've been through that in real life and still noone likes you cause ur a loser.

i love when someone say something you cant answer to you go back to the old "Its a forum" comeback, i guess you're not the best "flamer" here

PeepShow

In the words of Brother Devon: "O MY BROTHER, TESTIFYYYYY!!!!!!"

RJC: best of Whore calling :)

TDK: Best of TNA Shitters

XBA: Best of the BTBs (IMO)

Mat: Best of "my media" LOL

Rell: Best of the Indy Bots
Best of not replying to my Cage statement, b/c he knows Im right :)

Kaedon: Best of WWE Sheep

Defiant One: Best of the Gimps :)

JJdaBuckeye

Reaction score
JJ- The Best of Being Left Out/Underappreciated

vickymania- best of appologizing beforehand/using "..."

the dark knight

In the words of Brother Devon: "O MY BROTHER, TESTIFYYYYY!!!!!!"

RJC: best of Whore calling :)

TDK: Best of TNA Shitters

XBA: Best of the BTBs (IMO)

Mat: Best of "my media" LOL

Rell: Best of the Indy Bots
Best of not replying to my Cage statement, b/c he knows Im right :)

Kaedon: Best of WWE Sheep

Defiant One: Best of the Gimps :)

lmfao

the mat one belongs to WS :shifty:

btw, i just read my post again, i fucked up.

monkey = best of cocks
defiant one = best of black emos

PeepShow

^Mat finds pretty much whatever I ask him to, thats why I put that :)

NooDLE

Reaction score
internet fighting is gettin intense!~

C4

This Guy - The Negative Rep Story.

See it from the eyes of the man himself. Are you the one who has been struck by Negative Rep from This Guy? If you are then watch this Three Disc DVD which shows the very Best of Negative Reps from This Guy. An Exclusive Interview from the Man himself in which he reveals why he gives Neg Rep.

Why does This Guy give Negative Rep?
Does he Bet in real life?
Does he have an option for Positive Rep?

If you are Asking these Questions then look at the Amazing DVD, a True Story from the eyes of This Guy himself.
Coming in Late August 2007.

:bounce8: :bounce8: :bounce8:

C4

THE GFX MASTERMIND - THE RISE AND FALL OF WRESTLING STATION​

Do you have a Sig made by Wrestling Station? Did he fufill your request or just put you trash can? Did he make you an Awesome Sig? Did he call you Gay? When did he start making GFX? What's his real name?
If you are looking to the Answers of these Questions then see the Amazing GFX DVD which offers you the fantastic GFX of Wrestling Station. And the Story of how it all began.

BONUS: [Offer valid till December 2007 only]
Wrestling Station Interview 02/08/2007
How he does :smileysex5: to people Video.
Tips 'n' Tricks Exclusive Footage from the Mastermind.

:bounce8: :bounce8: :bounce8: :bounce8: