• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

The Benoit Family Tragedy

The Ripper

Reaction score
Apparently him his wife and his son were found. and all plans for raw have been scrapped and is been dedicated to Benoit and his family

Oasis

Reaction score
That sucks, hopefully they actually dedicate the show to Benoit instead of just mentioning he's dead and going along with the Vince storyline......

bdogg1

Reaction score
Forever Crippler

its ashame he was just sent back to his original home of ECW and i was looking forward to a benoit and CM Punk feud. plus how great if u can say that all 3 brands will be there to honor him tonite. rather then be separate on one of the worst nites ever in WWE history. ill never forget watching the old ECW bingo hall matches of him and Dean. wow poor Dean and Rey have lost 2 of their best friends in less then 2 years.
:console: :3dflagsdotcom_canad :shocked:

liljayfinest

Reaction score
For some reason, i think it's a part of the vince mcmahon angle just because i've gone on CNN.COM and MSNBC.COM and its not anywhere on there, but there posting up news about some lady who nobody knows that was killed... dont you think they'd post something up about a wrestler that got killed? or am i just in disbelief i could be wrong. if he is dead, very fucking sad, ive always watched him... RIP Benoit.

HustlerRS

Reaction score
If this were fake, Vince should go to hell with this company for it.

But it seems very legit, it's surreal. Really depressing.

If Vince shows up tonight, we'll know 100% it's legit. If he doesn't, then there's the slightest chance it could be kayfabe; but more likely it will just go to show Vince is an asshole. Storylines like his should be put aside and banned when tragedies happen.

P.O.U.N.C.E

Reaction score
No way this is a storyline. Do you think TNA would actually help WWE out like that, on a storyline to make Chris Benoit look dead? No way. He is gone people, and it is very sad to say that but he is gone. I am still shocked, and cannot really speak on it.

What a shocking day. This shit broke the shock I had for that Lakers trade that just went down not long ago.

Rest In Peace Chris, you always will be with us.

TheAnswer

Reaction score
Wow, this is unbelievable. Chris Benoit was truly one of the best, and was always under used, but never complained about it. This is another bad day in the history of WWE. November 13, 2005 and June 25, 2007 will be sad days. One was the day Eddie died, and the other was Benoit. Both untimely deaths.

I can't believe how this could have happened, I wonder what the family emergency was. Chris went to check his family and someone murdered him and the rest of his family. RIP Chris Benoit.

Legendkillerdaz

Reaction score
Iam in shock here. Is raw on this site 2nite as a live feed as ppvs are? i really want to watch it:( Sources tell us Benoit called to first say he would be taking a later flight, and then to say he would not be attending the house show due to a! important family illness. According to one source, Benoit said both his wife and son were throwing up blood and he needed to stay to take care of them.