The Beginning?!

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Death Walker

Better Known As King Of Armageddon | Trapped In Darkness
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
therock2
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Favorite Wrestler
brocklesnar2
Favorite Wrestler
batista
...oh uh... uhhh... hey um, I'm King Of Armageddon AKA King or KoA. I... I'm from WWE Forums... uh I like daffodils and lilies, umm... I think... and uh...

Ok here's the deal lol I go by KoA for those who prefer, some friends call me King. I'm pretty chill as long as I'm not being pushed. I enjoy respectful debates, I love GOOD humor not the annoying kind. Been an off and on fan of WWE but don't try to test me. Because I might not be a wrestling encyclopedia but I know enough to surprise others.

I'm an eleven and half year US Marine veteran, I've enjoyed video games most of my life but might be putting down the controllers as I've gotten much older now. I'm from that far west side of this crooked country, born then eventually raised lol. I've just subscribed to some comic book apps and reading just a little in my spare time, watches plenty of shows and movies that interest me, supporting a video game podcast, surfs YouTube, go out when I canto mostly eat at restaurants, loved going to the theaters for many new releases before these past years, drinks them alcoholic beverages and occasionally smoke the sticky green as I become a student smoker. I also have been pushing myself to broaden my music selection each week since the 'demic and maintaining somewhat of a social life on the side.

Honestly, I may be busy at times but I plan to make myself available to this new forums site. So we'll see how things goes and if anything is needs to be updated, changed or removed from my end, just let me know and I'll do it or your staff will I'm sure. Anyways, I hope have some fun and get to meet some good people here.

Let's get it poppin!

giphy.gif

Oh and the reason I have my profile pic of Michael Jai White as wel as the eerie quote and demonic signature is due to my former e-fed character, Darius Wright.

Delivered from my iPhone 13 Pro Max via the Tapatalk app

Last edited:

Marty McFourth

Trying to figure out this life thing, what about you
Reaction score
Great introduction, King! It's great to have you have you here after the merge. :becky2

Loving the Black Dynamite GIF, I loved that movie. Captured the 70's so well.

Great to hear you've invested in some reading, I have started to do that again lately myself. Forgot how enjoyable it can be. What are some of your all-time favourite video games?

Vegeta

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
Hello hello welcome to the forum! Hopefully you enjoy your stay, any questions just ask and we’ll be happy to help.

Apoho Creed

I'm the Doctor
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
m4aw1gh
Favorite Wrestler
oLvrzSU
Favorite Sports Team
hPPsgSL
Favorite Sports Team
hlbgCD9
Favorite Sports Team
guuKKYL
Favorite Sports Team
Um6oxIS
Sounds like a person I should of talked more during my days on WWE Forums. Any person who loves Michael Jai White is good with me. Loved him in Spawn yeah I said it as well as Undisputed 2.

Death Walker

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
therock2
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Favorite Wrestler
brocklesnar2
Favorite Wrestler
batista
Great introduction, King! It's great to have you have you here after the merge. :becky2

Loving the Black Dynamite GIF, I loved that movie. Captured the 70's so well.

Great to hear you've invested in some reading, I have started to do that again lately myself. Forgot how enjoyable it can be. What are some of your all-time favourite video games?
Oh it was nothing lol. But I'm glad to be here and not be the only one I know lol. As far as games: Uncharted, Uncharted 2, Uncharted 3, Uncharted 4, Watch Dogs 2, Infamous 2, Mad Max, Grand Theft Auto San Andreas, Grand Theft Auto 4, Grand Theft Auto 5, GTA Online, Tomb Raider 2013, Spider-Man, Assassin's Creed Black Flag, Assassin's Creed Syndicate, Assasssin's Creed 1 and 2, Outriders, Control... just to name a few, how about you?

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Marty McFourth

Death Walker

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
therock2
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Favorite Wrestler
brocklesnar2
Favorite Wrestler
batista
Sounds like a person I should of talked more during my days on WWE Forums. Any person who loves Michael Jai White is good with me. Loved him in Spawn yeah I said it as well as Undisputed 2.
Hell yeah! You understand him well I see.

Last edited:
Reactions: Apoho Creed

Marty McFourth

Trying to figure out this life thing, what about you
Reaction score
Oh it was nothing lol. But I'm glad to be here and not be the only one I know lol. As far as games: Uncharted, Infamous 2, Mad Max, Grand Theft Auto San Andreas, Grand Theft Auto 4, Grand Theft Auto 5, GTA Online, Tomb Raider 2013, Spider-Man, Assassin's Creed Black Flag, Assassin's Creed Syndicate, Assasssin's Creed 1 and 2, Outriders, Control... just to name a few, how about you?
Those are some really great picks. I definitely have GTA San Andreas and Uncharted (especially Among Thieves) up there. The Assassin's Creed series got a lot of play time out of me. Glad to see GTA IV getting some love as well, that was a really great game with some enjoyable driving physics.

Death Walker

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
therock2
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Favorite Wrestler
brocklesnar2
Favorite Wrestler
batista
Those are some really great picks. I definitely have GTA San Andreas and Uncharted (especially Among Thieves) up there. The Assassin's Creed series got a lot of play time out of me. Glad to see GTA IV getting some love as well, that was a really great game with some enjoyable driving physics.
Oh dope! Yeah GTA IV deserves it because it really got into the grimey stuff with great graphics too.

Bobby Barrows

Trans Rights
Reaction score
Website
facebook.com
Favorite Wrestler
Hv5zY64
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
Y06mUrE
Favorite Sports Team
u1fTOMX
Favorite Sports Team
wild
Favorite Sports Team
HDDZGPE
Favorite Sports Team
pUtq1ms
:komintrigue:

Welcome welcome. Hope you love the site as much as we do.

Reactions: Death Walker

Death By Looch

I Believe In Joe Hendry
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
arnanderson
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
vader2