The Beer appreciation thread(women not allowed)

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Meshuggah

Jobber
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
I don't understand why women can't post on here?

But, anyways.

If it's a regular size can you get out of like a 12 pack, then Busch beer for a slow buzz throughout the day, or Natural Ice if I want that buzz a little bit faster.

If it's a 24oz, or 40oz, then a Budweiser serves me nicely for a quick good buzz.

Now, if I want to get fucked up real fast, for real cheap, even though it's considered a lager, I would choose Steel Reserve over anything, anyday. A few 40oz of Steel and you're gonna get pretty fucked up.

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
I think i have had that before but i know i have had Zywiec another polish beer. Its nice but has a pretty high alcohol percentage
What percentage?

In my opinion the ideal beer has an alcohol level of between 4.5 to 6%. That's when you get the best blend of alcohol and taste.

Meshuggah

Jobber
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Beer + Beards, the two manliest things on earth the third is bears.

You mean fat, hairy gay men? I suppose you can call that manly.

Lions are more manly than bears, let me see a bear try and take down a damn lion. Nope, can't do it. King of the fucking jungle, you can't be more manlier than the king of the fucking jungle, lord of the wild.

Also why the hell do all my avatars have that little grey area underneath? Doesn't fill out the whole avatar space like you're guy's does.

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
You mean fat, hairy gay men? I suppose you can call that manly.

Lions are more manly than bears, let me see a bear try and take down a damn lion. Nope, can't do it. King of the fucking jungle, you can't be more manlier than the king of the fucking jungle, lord of the wild.

Also why the hell do all my avatars have that little grey area underneath? Doesn't fill out the whole avatar space like you're guy's does.

:bitw: > u

Reactions: Farooq