• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

"The Beast" vs "The Animal" For The WWE World Heavyweight Championship?

TheArabHammer

Don't call it a comeback
ADR has zero chance of winning the Rumble.

I figure that'll be the backdrop of the angle for Cena/Taker when it does happen (Cena wanting to accomplish his biggest accolade yet by setting his sights on the streak) but I doubt it'll happen this year.
With it being in NO, home of a ton of paranormal activity who's to say it won't happen? Story wise he would be at his "strongest"

Lockard 23

The WWF/E Guru
With it being in NO, home of a ton of paranormal activity who's to say it won't happen? Story wise he would be at his "strongest"

lol I doubt that would factor into it. Besides, Taker is barely even a supernatural-like entity anymore these days. He's basically playing a humanized version of his gimmick, much as he did in the late 90's before he turned into the American Bad Ass.

I suspect that they wait until Wrestlemania 32 to book this one. They're already penciled in to hold WM32 at Cowboy's Stadium and having a match like this one go down there (combined with whatever other big match(es) they book to headline alongside it) is their best chance to break the WM3 attendance record and also possibly hit over 100,000 people.

Ovaldinho

ff2c3d8d93a6be81c43e686d17403155.gif

99f558ac8a8d7c1c71d8b4d4048fb5e5.gif
It may not be 2004 anymore but you don't need to be mean to Crayo because of it ;)

I mean yeah sure Batista vs Lesnar would be a cool match, but to have not just one of them but both of them...in the Main event WM XXX, when WWE is already suffering from a lack of full time wrestlers having star power, it would make much more sense to have newer go against Batista or Lesnar.

Also unsure as to why I regularly see you hating on Bryan, it's not even like the usual hate I see where people seem to have legitimate reasons for disliking him, you just seem to go off on a "hipster" mindset that you have to dislike because the internet loves him. But it's cool, people are allowed to have their own opinions after all.

But yeah, Bryan v Lesnar would be a good match; ultimate power vs technical match up, Daniel Bryan getting powerbombed by Lesnar would look deadly.

I would love Big E vs Batista honestly, loving Big E right but he needs a star like Batista to get him some more recognition, would probably be a class matchup as well, as long as Batista hasn't got to much ring rust.

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
I would love Big E vs Batista honestly, loving Big E right but he needs a star like Batista to get him some more recognition, would probably be a class matchup as well, as long as Batista hasn't got to much ring rust.

That would be quite the match although its probably going to be a Big E. vs Ryback

Action Jackson

The Lunatic Fringe
Banned
It may not be 2004 anymore but you don't need to be mean to Crayo because of it ;)

I mean yeah sure Batista vs Lesnar would be a cool match, but to have not just one of them but both of them...in the Main event WM XXX, when WWE is already suffering from a lack of full time wrestlers having star power, it would make much more sense to have newer go against Batista or Lesnar.

Also unsure as to why I regularly see you hating on Bryan, it's not even like the usual hate I see where people seem to have legitimate reasons for disliking him, you just seem to go off on a "hipster" mindset that you have to dislike because the internet loves him. But it's cool, people are allowed to have their own opinions after all.

But yeah, Bryan v Lesnar would be a good match; ultimate power vs technical match up, Daniel Bryan getting powerbombed by Lesnar would look deadly.

The one remotely interesting thing you said was that I regularly hate on Bryan. That's hilarious.