The Attitude Adjuster?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

noumenon

aaaaaaaaaaahahaha.

COLE: "Cena, climbing to the top...DIGIMON SPLASH! But wait! He's got him up on his shoulders...OH MY, YOO GI OH SLAM!............wait King, he's not done with him yet...YES, THERE IT IS! HE'S GOT IT LOCKED IN... THE DREADED HANNAH MONTANA STRETCH!"

X-Sterl-X

Reaction score
lmao and the kiddies run to the merchandise stands and get there Cena shirts featuring Cena dressed as Blue eyes white dragon... wearing sandals

Moonlight Drive

I am in a fit of hysterical laughter right now, please continue this absolute hilarity...

noumenon

READY?

cena.jpg

Kizza

Lol @ people who didnt get Pat's sarcasm.

Anyways, I could care less it's a stupid move, deserves an even stupider name.

JurassicBonez

Reaction score
I was hoping he was being sarcastic saying it's hilarious and stuff. I didn't even get a smile out of it. But the new finisher name is something I'll have to get ued to. Not reall fond of it right now.

Quintastic One

Reaction score
Or the smark community can throw so much of a bitch fit over something as simple as a name that the WWE will change it back to the FU and have it stand for the Friendly Uncle

D-Key

Reaction score
It reminds me of like, a cop, or the old-school teacher in school that hated "Kids these days". It just doesn't ound good, and leaves me with the image of some stuck up asshole.

Haha, I agree. "YOU NEED AN ATTITUDE ADJUSTMENT BOY!" It's just annoying.

The Throwback was a cool name for it. It fit the move and it fit Cena's gimmick.

noumenon

Next thing we'll have him out there teaching kids how to brush their teeth and floss.
Anyone watch Robocop? Remember when they fuck him up and he gets all nice but shoots at the guy smoking....THAT is Cena.

PeepShow

Even if it does sound awful, it does make sense.

However, I'd be satisfied if they didn't rename it and continued to say "THERE IT IS~"

LKP

The commentators can at least not act stupid. Just say he has changed it but hasn't told anyone yet. Make it sound convincing and they wont sound so stupid that way.