The Ascension Set To Make WWE Debut Next Week

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Vice

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
The official WWE Facebook page has released a video hyping the debut of The Ascension, who are set to make their debut next week.
The tag team division in WWE is in desperate need of some help, as we can see week in and week out, but that help is on the way shortly in the form of the most dominant NXT tag team for the last two years, the Ascension. We’ve seen a series of vignettes recently hyping their debut, but the latest one tells us exactly when.

During RAW this past Monday night, another vignettes aired, but in this one they specifically state that they will be in attendance during the Dec. 29 edition of RAW.

Here is a transcript of what was said in the spot.

The end is near. The storm is rising. Evacuate, or ride the lightning…because next week you’ve got a date with destruction. Because we are The Ascension! Welcome to the wasteland.

It will definitely be exciting to see these two hit the big time, although there are a lot of people that have an issue with the way that their gimmick was tweaked. More or less, they look and sound like a new version of the Road Warriors, which might not go over very well with traditional wrestling fans.
[HASHTAG]#TheyWillRISE[/HASHTAG]!
The Ascension is coming NEXT WEEK to WWE!

Last edited:

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
Sweet, sounds good to me! Been looking for some more additional tweaks to this tag team division.

Prince Bálor

I'm kind of a big deal
Reaction score
Can't wait.

The Ascension to demolish The Usos, please!

CFCrusader

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
I bet the Ascension will get a tag team match, then Vince just comes out and buries them himself when he decides they aren't over enough. :heenan:

Prince Bálor

I'm kind of a big deal
Reaction score
I bet the Ascension will get a tag team match, then Vince just comes out and buries them himself when he decides they aren't over enough. :heenan:

But Vince never buries talent :blackshock:

The GOAT

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
I hope these guys can deliver. I've been hearing about them for what feels like forever, but I don't think I've ever checked out a single one of their matches. Hopefully "their gimmick being tweaked" isn't a bad sign.

Does the guy on the left remind anyone of Kratos?