The Adamle Originals

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Marvel26

Reaction score
I think he should perhaps get some promo lessons and stuff. I also think they should keep up tha Adamle Original matches however I don't want it to end up too much like some TNA gimmick matches.

the fishy fish

Reaction score
i hope tonight they continue the adamle origionals. they are really helping the fire that is ablaze on raw at the moment that needs putting out. if he continues with the adamle origonals then he will be without a doubt the greatest raw general manager in history.

xtremebadass

I am going to be waiting for the Adamle-McMahon confrontation on a random Raw. I want to see how Vince reacts, that will be hilarious.

kingovkings

Reaction score
that kane/jericho match kinda sucked

Im getting the impresion you think WWE on a whole sucks so why watch it ?:whistlesmile:

As for Adamle keep it up i think he doing good job at the moment The Adamle Originals is wicked :).

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
I hate to say it but I have also enjoyed it..

When me and my cousin was watching when he was announced as GM I was like what in the hell are they thinking...but then I was like WWE got us again but wow...this still sucks...but meh its been good so far.

Austin_316

Reaction score
Well i was shocked with this decision to make Adamle GM because it seems he doesnt have the charisma that previous GM's have had such as Eric Bischoff. He seems quite boring and not strong minded enough for the role but it may change over the next few weeks so i will be assessing him in the role.

Haze187

Reaction score
I don't mind him but I wouldve liked someone else as manager such as Val Venis aka Chief Morley.