• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

The 2024 Daytona 500 February 19th! plus other Daytona races

Bobby Barrows

Trans Rights
Tommy Bedlam said:
Eh, he may run some laps, but there’s no way to compete at a super speedway with that much damage. Sucks. I like Carson
For sure, which is why I'm doubtful. He won't seriously compete, but getting out there and getting points is important.

Tommy Bedlam

E-Fed Staff Member
Brandon Blaze said:
Tbh idk how bad I feel for Carson, since he’s ended plenty of people’s races before with dumb moves.
I’m a Chastain fan. I have a soft spot for guys who drive like idiots sometimes.

Tommy Bedlam

E-Fed Staff Member
Really pumped for Chase there! After last season, I'd love to see him get a win out of the way early this year. Also, happy to see the 1 car up there near the front.

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Dale Jr(most popular driver during his time) won in 04, and 14. Chase, most popular of his time in 24, seems perfectly suited