• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

The 2023 PWI 500

Sky

TOTAL NONSTOP ACTION
Last edited:

Storm Trooper

If I can be Storm Trooper for a Minute
I..... think they got the top 5 right.

Considering the rankings are based on July through June or something like that (Fightful said July 1 2022 through July 31 2023 surprised it'd be a 13 month thing but maybe it is) not surprised Mox is that high up there. He carried AEW at the beginning of the ranking period and has been a steady Star for them all year.

Orange Cassidy in the top 10 is crazy to me. Totally deserving of it by the way.

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS

1. Seth "I'm Not Calling Him Freakin'" Rollins
2. Roman Reigns
3. Jon Moxley
4. GUNTHER
5. Hijo del Vikingo
6. MJF
7. Kazuchika Okada
8. Orange Cassidy
9. Josh Alexander
10. Cody Rhodes

Josh in top 10 :proud
nitpick time (i dont actually care, I am not upset)

MJF should be higher than vikingo, strength of competition was way higher. Gunther prob should be above Moxley. OC is too low.

Cody should not be on this list

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
The Shield 1-3 is just an awesome stat

The Shield still running the wrestling business a decade later
giphy.gif

The Gipper

The Gipper
11. SANADA
12. Claudio Castagnoli
13. Carmelo Hayes
14. Samoa Joe
15. Masha Slamovich
16. Bryan Danielson
17. Will Ospreay
18. Alexander Hammerstone
19. Bobby Lashley
20. Trey Miguel

Also.

A bit weird.

Last edited:

Apoho Creed

I'm the Doctor
Naito is a lock Top 10 if he wins the IWGP World Title over Sanada at Wrestle Kingdom sucks that the cut off didn't happen later for him. I would say though outside the G1 Climax win which is huge no doubt he's hasn't that big Year with tons of Match of the Year quality Matches lately. It feels like to me he's cruising a little too much right now I feel.

Sky

TOTAL NONSTOP ACTION
11. SANADA
12. Claudio Castagnoli
13. Carmelo Hayes
14. Samoa Joe
15. Masha Slamovich
16. Bryan Danielson
17. Will Ospreay
18. Alexander Hammerstone
19. Bobby Lashley
20. Trey Miguel
Is Masha's #15 the highest ever rating gained from just doing intergender matches? Because holy shit