• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

The 2020 Ticket Wars Draft Thread

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Yeah that's why Petty drafted Heyman for his ECW. You just can't use 'em to wrestle unless they wrestled in our timeframe...but then GFK drafted The Cat for the same reason and then found out he also wrestled in the last year and was like "Oh fuck yeah" :lmao that may have been pick of the draft tbh The Cat does rule

Daddy Deville

Big D Energy
Chris said:
Yeah that's why Petty drafted Heyman for his ECW. You just can't use 'em to wrestle unless they wrestled in our timeframe...but then GFK drafted The Cat for the same reason and then found out he also wrestled in the last year and was like "Oh fuck yeah" :lmao that may have been pick of the draft tbh The Cat does rule
its also the cat in 2020

Apoho Creed

Making Love to my Demons
Welp I had hopes to use a talent who was once a Wrestler, but now is a Manager too bad. Back to the Drawing Board with that idea.