The 2009 Spammy Award Nomination Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
Most improved poster of 2009:LKP

The next big thing for 2010:MizMasta

Most overrated poster of 2009:peepshow

Most underrated poster of 2009: LKP

Favourite staff member of 2009: XBA

Best GFX maker of 2009: WS

Funniest member of 2009: Kenfan

Worst Member 2009:gatesoftanhauser

Memorable IWF moment of 2009: When all the banned people were let back in

straight_edge76

Best wrestling forum poster of 2009: noumenon

Best non-wrestling forum poster of 2009: TheoBrown

Most improved poster of 2009: wordlife326

The next big thing for 2010: legendkillerpunk

Most overrated poster of 2009: gatesofanhauser just to piss him off XD

Most underrated poster of 2009: MizMasta3000

Favourite staff member of 2009: noumenon

Best GFX maker of 2009: warrior

Best BTB writer of 2009: CMS

Funniest member of 2009: PeepShow

Best debater of 2009: Airfixx

Worst Member 2009: iamironman

Memorable IWF moment of 2009: The PeepShow and LKP/MizMasta feud lol

Best avatar for 2009: NinoBrown

Best signature for 2009: Chuck Zombie

Best thread of 2009: EDIT- http://www.impactwrestling.com/forum/showthread.php?t=36914

Reaction score
^How am I overrated? That makes no sense at all. Most of my posts are admittedly shit. How many "E-buddies" do I have on this site? Probably zero. You need to change it man.

LKP

He is saying your not as good as people think. Or your not as good as you think you are by acting all hard etc?

LKP

Whatever is worse that is what he does. And plus by him doing all of that does that make him a cunt?

JurassicBonez

Reaction score
Courtesy of Wiki...

[WIKI]Troll (Internet), an internet term for a person who willfully, through obscene, offensive or hateful actions (a.k.a. "trolling"), attempts to disrupt a community or garner reactions, attention and controversy[/WIKI]

1st time using the Wiki tag, looks kinda weird. What's with the design?

LKP

I know you are lol. But you cannot have to many trolls. Plus he is not that hardcore anyways.

Quintastic One

Reaction score
Best wrestling forum poster of 2009: Airfixx

Best non-wrestling forum poster of 2009: You''re all shit. :)

Most improved poster of 2009: Most of you who were crappy posters to begin with, haven't improved at all. But I'm going to have to go with Legendkillerpunk since he went from wanting to cheat on his girlfriend to just circle jerking Miz Masta and Blaze. So I would assume that's a step up?

The next big thing for 2010: I'm assuming this is meant to be as in "Next Breakout Poster of 2010" rather than next big event of 2010. So I'm gonna say I think if Famous 187 actually posts around more, he seems alot more civil lately and could be a future MOTY.

Most overrated poster of 2009: Rated R CMStar. Never before have I seen a guy so well liked in a community who was just a blind WWE mark. No, that's a lie. Word Life would also be in that category.

Most underrated poster of 2009: I'd have to go with Kizza. He's somehow able to still have the same nonchalant sarcasm that the rest of his aussie brethren share. Except he seems less like a douchebag whenever he shows up.

Favourite staff member of 2009: Monkeystyle of course.

Best GFX maker of 2009: Uhm, I don't even know if Static X is still around but he made my Lance Storm sig at one point.

Best BTB writer of 2009: CenaHardy without a doubt.

Funniest member of 2009: Still gonna have to be Monkeystyle.

Best debater of 2009: Gatesoftanhouser. Nothing like throwing mud and insults rather than actual civilized discussion.

Worst Member 2009: There's so many to choose from. I'm gonna have to go with C-4.

Memorable IWF moment of 2009: When all the banned people came back. I'd vote for something else but it's obvious this one is winning so why bother?

Best avatar for 2009: I don't pay too much attention to these to be honest. I'm gonna go out on a limb and say Mike Chaos' random Anti-Obama avvies.

Best signature for 2009: Still don't pay much attention to these. Gonna have to go out on a limb and say Monkeystyles since just because you don't have a modicum of intellect doesn't mean you're special. Not even in a bad way.

Best thread of 2009: