The 2009 Spammy Award Nomination Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

xtremebadass

I think the Spammy Awards 2009 should win a Spammy Award for being the most Spammy Thread outside of Casual Talk. WE'RE ALL WINNERS.

This Guy

Best of luck with everything mate. Family is much more important than this forum.

Good luck, man. Even though we've never been best buddies or anything, nobody deserves that. You and yours are in my prayers.

She should stay on sedation for around a week I think.
Take care and I think you can convince your family members (brother, mother, etc) to have your daughter one day here and one day there between them till her mother get back to normal again.

Yeah Guy. Take care of your business the IWF comes later.

Best of luck to you man. That's awful. I hope you and your family pull through this.

Sorry about every thing Guy. Family always comes first.

Sorry this guy, family comes first this is juts a spare time place to come to to escape from the real world. Hope she is better soon and you have a healthy baby.

I think the Spammy Awards 2009 should win a Spammy Award for being the most Spammy Thread outside of Casual Talk. WE'RE ALL WINNERS.

Thanks everyone. Unfortunatly my parents heath is not always the best so they aren't really able to watch her. My oldest brother doesn't live close by and my other brother and his wife have 3 kids of there own already that are being home schooled so sending my daughter to there isn't really an option either. Right now I'm off on Wednesdays & Thursdays so I can obviously take care of things then. my Mother-in-Law is off on Saturday & Sunday's and my wife's aunt is able to watch her Monday's and Friday's. The only day that is an issue right now is Tuesday's. But its not even just the whole situation of my daughter or the having to wait on my wife hand and foot, I would gladly do it, but the problem is trying to get everything now done not only in time for the actual due date but for the possibility of the baby having to come early. Just not enough time and being at work worring about her doesn't help either.

Italian Outsider

Reaction score
Best wrestling forum poster of 2009: Airfixx

Best non-wrestling forum poster of 2009:two scoops

Most improved poster of 2009:)

The next big thing for 2010:rod23

Most overrated poster of 2009:hometown kid

Most underrated poster of 2009:)

Favourite staff member of 2009:monk

Best GFX maker of 2009:warrior

Best BTB writer of 2009:)

Funniest member of 2009:iamironman

Best debater of 2009:)

Worst Member 2009:rose

Memorable IWF moment of 2009:)

Best avatar for 2009:)

Best signature for 2009:)

Best thread of 2009:)

Italian Outsider

Reaction score
I voted him because I read 3-4 posts of his and I thought they were good enough, other than that I can't really say i know him.He still impressed me more than any other newcomer.Yea, i'm sure of my pick.

seX-Power

KIZZA IS NEXT BIG THING FOR THE REST OF EXISTENCE! KIZZA WILL NEVER BE BIG THING, ONLY NEXT BIG THING!

liking Dylan as most overrated tho. lols.