The 1992 Royal Rumble Match

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

BadBooking

Reaction score
In celebration of the 25th Anniversary (ahem, edition) of the Royal Rumble & the legitimate 20th anniversary of this legendary match, I took to my blog and did a write-up on it. Bad Booking's Blogs: YES YES YES! The 1992 Royal Rumble Match

As for you SMARKS, what did you think of the match? Have any memories and/or anecdotes about this particular bout?

I will admit, this match is not a match you show someone after they had hernia surgery. Apparently, Heenan's commentary made my brother laugh so hard he nearly burst the patch! :shock:

Isabellas2007

Reaction score
This was actually one of the first PPV I watched when it was released. Now I did have to wait for it to come out on VHS, but I have to admit it lived up to the hype for me! It was a great match to watch and I really enjoy the classic matches here.

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
One of my favorite Rumbles of all time. Heenan on commentary was golden. "That's not fair to Flair!" It was star-studded, and the action was solid as well.

Waynefire

Reaction score
This match definitely stands out in my mind. It was a classic match and one which had, as already mentioned, some spot on comments from the announcers and this really kept me interested in the match for a longer period of time instead of being bored with it like I would get at the time!