• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

That Goddamn WP Christmas Thread 2015

Postman Dave

christmas_tree_bottle.jpg

Because it wouldn't be Xmas without the LB Xmas thread!

What are your plans for Christmas this year? Everyone prepared or still got some shopping to do?

Guess I don't have much planned. I was counting the days down, but I stopped after Thanksgiving. Guess I got my holiday fill there.

Sent from my LGL16C using Tapatalk

Postman Dave

Did some in October, then promptly forgot to follow it up.

Looking forward to some serious time off work too. Have something lucked out on 6 days off during the festive period.

Mitch Buchannon

Free Palestine
Currently between moving right now so my parents and I are going to my sister and her boyfriends house. He won't be there as he works in Alberta and is on a Christmas rotation but I'm still excited to have our first Christmas not at our house (not including when we have gone away).

Wangman Page

Cowboy Shit
Still have to finish all of my shopping. I hate having little money right before christmas

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk