Thanksgiving weekend deals

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Ryan

Reaction score
Just wondering if anyone managed to get any sweet deals on anything over this weekend or if you plan on shopping on Monday.

Personally, I bought the latest generation iPod nano for $125 on Amazon which I thought was an unbelievable deal and I bought a new pair of Timberland boots for $50.

Last edited:

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
Didn't plan on shopping at all this week because I didn't need anything and didn't feel like dealing with incompetent people, but Friday morning our microwave decided to break, so we ended up getting one super cheap later that day. :y:

Slim

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
newageoutlaws
Favorite Wrestler
tara
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Wrestler
wyattfamily
I worked the whole weekend so I got nothing.

zigglerHEEL

Reaction score
Got most of my kids' presents for about half the price without leaving my couch... Love that most stores offer the same (or similar) deals online as they do in the store...

Troy

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
In Australia this company tried to join in on the Black Friday sales thing that occurs in the US. They couldn't call it Black Friday though as in Australia that would mean that a devastating bush fire occured on a Friday. Instead the set up a website called Click Frenzy and basically they organised deals with retailers to occur on that day. Well they didn't think it through and they didn't get a big enough server so basically it crashed right away and was a huge failure. Plus anyone that signed up is going to be getting spam from them for about five years so it was a massive failure.

Slim

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
newageoutlaws
Favorite Wrestler
tara
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Wrestler
wyattfamily
Mannnnn that really has to suck. They shoulda thought that through... specially if they gonna be offering sales like that you gonna need multiple servers to make sure thing stay afloat. That is gonna be a huge black eye on them.

Kiffy Lube

Girls Just Wanna Have Fun
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
I bought drugs and alcohol.

Troy

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Mannnnn that really has to suck. They shoulda thought that through... specially if they gonna be offering sales like that you gonna need multiple servers to make sure thing stay afloat. That is gonna be a huge black eye on them.

It is quite funny because they talked it up so much before the event and said that they had signed up one million people and then it all just crashed. Made them look like a joke, I didn't bother signing up because it was a completely new company running it so I didn't have high hopes. Quite a few places still did online sales though which was good even though I didn't end up buying anything.