• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Thank you Jeff Hardy

Airfixx

Shut up or i'll end YOU 9-hours ago! : P

Edit: p.s. It was 10-hours, numb-nut!

Jayfunk

its very simple Jeff Hardy should never be world champion he is becauses marks have cried about it for a year, he just doesn't have it to be one IC/US champion yes, World no. its a joke

Airfixx

he is [world champ] becauses marks have cried about it for a year,

Save for a few exceptions, the fans cheer (or boo) everyone to their respective world title reigns, Sherlock....

That's how wrestling works. The call it being 'over'.

Kizza

its very simple Jeff Hardy should never be world champion he is becauses marks have cried about it for a year, he just doesn't have it to be one IC/US champion yes, World no. its a joke

Uh, have you listened to the reaction he gets? Overness is a wonderful thing in WWE land.

Quintastic One

That's pretty much the whole point in my defense of Jeff Hardy. Say your in his shoes, the WWE fans who actually attend the shows and cheer the most are in support of you, they want to see you as champion. So creative wants to make it happen. As I'm sure Jeff/you knows, your not that stellar on the mic, and you know Edge can do a better job than you. But do you really, honestly, pass up the opportunity just because somebody else can talk better than you? I mean sure, you win the most humble fucker of the year award, but you also throw away a huge paycheck, and you get against the desires of your very own fanbase, and look like an idiot by turning down the reign. Now you tell me, honestly, truthfully, your in Jeffs shoes, do you really give up your title reign to Edge when this opportunity is presented to you? I think not.

CT Styles

The fact us smarks see it as a weak reign doesn't mean the crowd's going to stop cheering for him. They're cheering and watching for Jeff Hardy not his booking.