Thank You & Farewell CWF!!

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Reaction score
I'm never big on these types of threads, but I guess in a way it's closure of letting go. Not many will end up caring probably because of my past with certain feds, but that's that and I'm cool with that because I deserve it. But, this thread is for me to say I am calling it quits and hanging up the efedding boots! I have been apart of efeds for almost 5 years now and I think that's the longest active streak that I know of and I probably am wrong, despite that I stopped for almost 6 months. I don't want to make this long, but it's my final speech in any thread so I want to go out with a bang one last time, lol. I have had a lot of fun doing this stuff. I have gotten to know some really cool people throughout my time efedding from 2gangsta, Itch, (AK) Aniking, rey619, Andrew, Vita, Justin and the list goes on and on and I am sorry if I don't mention you by name, but you're on there! There have been good times and bad times, but despite it all I would not take any of this away, I would do it again. I mean we all give some to most of our extra free time to having fun with this stuff, but I don't regret ever signing up doing this 5 years ago because I had fun no matter what!

I started out in HCW as Rey Mysterio and I don't know if anyone here was ever in it or remembers it, but that fed we used to do just one whole sentence or two sentences for a TT'ing post. I had a good time with that until it ran out of pwmania and then I went over to ETW where marinodabest13 made me the owner of ETW! You all or MOST of you know the story about ETW and etc so I won't need to get into it. I was the owner there for 2 years and then left when it collapsed on pwm. Then focused just on life as my wife and me had our first child. Then got back into the swing of things when UCW went to pwm and I picked up a character and shortly became the writer of ECW. Did some questionnable calls again and hurt my rep again doing so. Just know I never wanted to be a controversial source in efeds, but things just happen the way they did and I can't turn that back. I was the ECW writer for a while and then stopped and just picked up HBK. Then when Itcho took over after the site crashed, UCW was at its very BEST! Not many know, but Itch and I talked a lot through PM's and although we didn't always agree, Itch was willing to listen to ideas and he gave me a chance when many didn't when he was in charge. A chance many others wouldn't of, thanks man! So after Itch left, I don't need to get into details how I became the co owner of UCW and how it ended because everyone here knows this. Just wanted to talk a brief about my time efedding. I was never one to win many championships like others. I was World Champion in XCW as Orton and that was my only run in efeds as World Champ. I was tag team champion multiple times, TV Champion, Hardcore, US, and a few others from the CWA days with Edge who may have been my most successful character. None the less like I said earlier, I have thoroughly enjoyed doing this. Many great memories and classic fueds I have seen and been apart of. My favorite match I ever wrote was CM Punk versus John Cena at Vengeance. That match was the hardest I worked at and thought I did a pretty good job with. Best fued/oppenent by far has to be BigRedMizPunk when he and I clashed in CWA, Edge versus Kane. Great times it was!!

I know people have made these threads all the time and say they are leaving then shortly they will come back, but this isn't the case because I am not going to come back in two weeks nore months from now. You never say never so I will leave it as that, but I don't expect to do this again. I had fun while it lasted and now it's time to pass the torch on to the new kids on the block doing the efeds and giving them a chance to shine. I porbably will pop on here once in a while to check how things are, but not to stay. I have more to my life now as my wife and me welcomed our second child to the world a few weeks ago, which explains why I haven't been on as much here to TT. So I am going to devote all my free extra time to my life and family. Am I sad to be done doing this? Yeah sure I am and who wouldn't be when you been apart of this for as long as I have been. You dedicate time into this and like I said get to know some awesome people. I have many people to thank, but just going to talk about a few and thank the rest:

(AK) Aniking: You and I didn't see eye to in ETW, but we put that aside for ETW ONS and I have to thank you for forgiving me for my wrongs when you were apart of the ETW Staff. We didn't always agree in UCW, but we managed to come up with solutions and we'd chat it up via pm's and MSN. But I thank you for helping with everything, putting my UCW shows together, and etc. I appreciate it all!

Andrew: You NEVER stopped asking me to join this place and finally I caved in. It may not have lasted a long time, but it was fun while doing so. We never had our characters fued until now and what a way for me to go out. I did enjoy our MSN conversations. You may be a pain sometimes, lol, but someone I respect! Thanks man for welcoming me here!

2gangsta: Although he may not see this I will still mention him. You're my boy and I always had your back and would still if you stayed doing this. Thanks for being there and never giving up bro and for being my friend when no one else wanted to!! I wasn't the easiest to get along with, yet you stuck by despite when it got bad from worse at times. I thank you for the friendship!!

Itchweed: Although I didn't like you at the beginning, you ended up growing on me lol. Like I said before and in the comment I wrote on your wall, you never gave up on me and always was willing to work with me when you were in charge. You gave me a chance when many wouldn't and I thank you my friend. We may not have seen eye to eye on a lot, but in the end we let it go cause what was the point. Just thanks for everything man!

Vita: If we didn't bump heads in ETW, who knows what big things could of happened. But before that we were tight and I just say thanks for being my friend and for helping me grow ETW to what many considered the best efed during the time when it reached its peak. You and Justin were the life of ETW and I thank you for the many hours put into cause I know did more then me! Thank you!

I know I missed many others, but I will thank them through here: STP, Justin, HitMan, Rated, Bronzy, Ants, Dod, El Jibronie, SamMitchel, SBS, SLAM, tudgie, rawisrey, KFC(yeah I include you, and deserving so), Jay, and so many others. I'm sorry if I didn't mention you by name, but you're on the list. I feared that I would forget some, but don't hate me lol. I thank you all so much for the memories in doing this, but it's time I bid a farewell from efeds. Starting to hit that I am calling it quits because of the time spent doing this. I don't want to be remembered as being controversial or for being the one who killed ETW. You know every bad thing people had to say about me, they had every right because I wasn't the easiest to along with, but I thank all those who gave me a second chance! I rather be remembered for the good I did, if it was any haha. In all seriousness though, we do this for fun. It's not a job or anything and there is a lot of drama when there shouldn't be and it's something I wish I knew before it was too late. Don't let that happen here with CWF or any other fed. We do this for fun, nothing else! I wish I could of had more time to type something better for a farewell speach, but this is probably the best I could do. As much as I would like to continue with this stuff, I no longer can and I am ok with that. I am sad to see this all come to an end, but I couldn't ask for a better way to go out than by winning my last match and having it won with HBK!

I could continue to ramble on, but I don't want to waste anymore of your time if your reading this, but I would do this all over again if I could. I have enjoyed everything I have done in efeds and I have no regrets leaving and for not becoming a better TT'er or match writer. I do not regret it because of the people I have met while doing this. I thank you all to those who put up with me and and those who didn't and for allowing me to showcase my work whether it was good or bad. Thank you for all the memories, but now it's time for me to finally call it a quits from efeds! Thank you all!!

(Thought this picture would fit in well for this)

hbk2.jpg

Andrew

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
johncena2
Favorite Wrestler
ricochet
I thank you Shawn for having your very last E-Fed match against me it is an absolute honor to face you for the first and last time. I remember when you brought me and taught me how to E-Fed.

Thankyou for everything Shawn, I hope we will continue to speak outside of the forums.

I wish you well in your future

Chris Dresdon

Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Alas, all of us reach the day that we must put this behind us. All of your contributions are very much appreciated, I am glad you were able to leave on your own terms and I wish you well in life. You will be missed, sir.

Sam

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
bige
Favorite Wrestler
antoniocesaro
Favorite Wrestler
williamregal
Favorite Wrestler
kurtangle
Favorite Wrestler
arnanderson
Favorite Wrestler
stanhansen
I refuse to call you Shawn, YOU'RE STILL HBKFAN TO ME DAMMIT!.

One of the first guys I bumped into in e-feds way back in January '08 when I first joined ETW as Brock Lesnar with the username... ahem, sexyboysam BUT THE PAST'S THE PAST!.

You are one of the best owners, writers, TT'ers and overall good guys I've had the chance to encounter and I hope you have a great and happy retirement. You've certainly earned it.

Dod Draper

Reaction score
All the best man.

Our trilogy of matches in ETW were amongst my favourite of all time (can you believe they were nearly 4 years ago?). You've had one hell of a run in feds, and have contributed a lot to the community over the years. It was a pleasure working with you back in the day.

Once again, all the best.