• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

TFW's WS Horror Story

Marty McFourth

Trying to figure out this life thing, what about you
So I'm going to be writing a story to share on the forum and I thought I'd spice it up a bit by adding some of you guys in to it. Basically all you need to do is state your intention to be in it and I'll come up with characters with your names.

The rest will be up to me, but I promise it's not a Blaze fanfic :slip:

I'd say about 5-10 people will be good. Hopefully this will motivate me to finish something as well.

1. Blaze
2. Jeff
3. Haza
4. Chris
5. Looch
6. Wang
7. OMB
8. Blaine
9. Barry

Last edited:

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
I was glad I made it to the end of the last I played. But damn part of me wanted to be dead because I just didn’t wanna have to damn keep playing lmao

Chris

Dreams are Endless
you're good at being wallpaper and just stating to obvious to seem busy lol, it took me a while to realise that didn't make you scum :kawhi

Finally someone did lol I assume I'm always kept alive but rarely pushed by scum when my reads are trash and I'm voting with them anyway tbh