TFW Graphics

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Marty McFourth

Indy Wrestling Connoisseur
Reaction score
@Zany Clowny I made two of Avril Lavigne. So take your pick if you want to use one. :kiss

wEJiAJB.png

CsQF2RA.png

Alexa

Forever on Holiday
Reaction score
I will have a good request for you to do Fourth, once I get everything I need for it

Reactions: Marty McFourth

Alexa

Forever on Holiday
Reaction score
So, kind of changed my original idea I had, but I figured out a new idea instead. I would like for you to a make banner, like you have for the end of the year awards and such, with it being Neon/Cyberpunk/80s/Synthwave inspired and the Phrase Queen of the Deathmatches

Alexa

Forever on Holiday
Reaction score
Hey fourthy need you to make me a special one after October. Need you to make me one of Golden Lovers, Kenny and Kota, and just make it look great like you always do. Also 11k post lets go

• Love

Jay-Ashley

The War Dog Rebel
Reaction score
Are you able to be a stable as a signature? I can help you out with renders, but I didn't if it would end up making the image too big for the site.

Marty McFourth

Indy Wrestling Connoisseur
Reaction score
Are you able to be a stable as a signature? I can help you out with renders, but I didn't if it would end up making the image too big for the site.
I can do signatures of a stable, although not multiple GIF's in it because it'd be too large. A lot of static renders is not a problem though. I've made a Blackpool Combat Club signature in the past.