Texas Chainsaw Massacre 2 Remake Trailer

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Eddie#1

Reaction score
[yt]16rDHI5pRzc&NR[/yt]

Why are they trying to remake the classic horror films? They are ruining their legacy's

Reaction score
Nice...

For some reason this Rick Roll thing is getting a little boring.

Wonder if this guy is making a second fortune on this song? :p

CT Styles

I think all these stunts Rick Roll yourself as a downer.

Tbh.

straight_edge76

Texas Chainsaw Massacre...I liked the original...hell I even liked the remake but this doesn't look that good, I will likely watch it though since I watch...EVERYTHING horror movie related haha

KenFan4life

Reaction score
^ I know what cha' mean man....I'll prob' watch it...
even if LeatherEarz gets replaced by Rick "Faggy" Roll.

Airfixx

The original sequels were pretty crap... I can NEARLY understand the point of re-making the original (although they would never be able to match the intensity of it), but anything else is pointless.

Tho' nothing sucks harder than the decision to remake Dawn Of The Dead... The bestest film evaaaaaarrr!!

Incidentally, they had TCM: The Next Gen. on TV last night.... T'
was shit too!

straight_edge76

I disagree I loved The Next generation, its my favorite in teh series, besides the original at least aha. And considering its roughly based on Ed Gein has anyone seen any of the other films made on the serial killer?

Eddie#1

Reaction score
I've seen two films on him, and one with a character based on him. the one with the character based on him was Silence of the Lambs, which the character Buffalo Bill was based on him. the two that were on him, one was roughly as you pointed out TCM, and the other one was actually based on him which is called, if I remember correctly Ed Gein: The Butcher of Plainfield. In the classic Psycho the character Norman Bates was based on him as well, that one I have yet to see though.