• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

TEW/EWR Discussion Thread

Chris

Dreams are Endless
I imagine maybe thavailability is only set for Canada?

I checked a few and US was an option too, not all but that didn't seem to be the main issue. I shouldn't meddled just this one time and set ACPW to take all weights but I didnt think about that until way too late so I'm just gonna ride it out like this and see if they can survive when their older stars end up retiring

TOP GUY TIME

Goodbye!
Screenshot 2023-06-23 213607.png

My Go-Home Raw to Summerslam

Chris

Dreams are Endless
This is better than the Indian wrestler named Mustafa Mustafa (who has been a big standout on the independent shoes there since they started)

TOP GUY TIME

Goodbye!
image.png

One of my favorite NOAH shows I've ever booked. Nothing much but it just feels special. Daisuke Sekimoto is going to be a project I'm gonna work on and overall, I'm just having a lot of fun with this save.

Chris

Dreams are Endless
I might be forgetting one bc I've seen 90k+ before but I think this is the first show in this save to do over 100k in attendance

1690244563380.png