• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

TEW/EWR Discussion Thread

Hoss

HELL IS NOT A MYTH
Top 100 Workers of 2019

PV8k0D2.png

6qis49v.png

CHQ7xcn.png

Chris

Dreams are Endless
1679961462550.png

So interesting bit just happened here, guess I'll see how it plays out. This Magnum Kobe has had a whirlwind of a time so far. He was one of PGHW's top stars, then he broke his neck and was out over a year. He's came back and they're still pushing him, but his matches haven't been near as good. And as you can see on the employment tab to the right, he's set to leave in 7 days since his contract wasn't going to be renewed. BUT swerve, as PGHW had their booker step down and 7 days before he was set to leave, Magnum Kobe has now been named the next booker :lol Surely the game isn't going to have him leave still with only a 7 day booker run?

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Here's another little story I've been following in my Cverse sim. So EWA which is the top European company is ran by this dude named Byron who's still wrestling in his late 40s and has now booked himself into 10 world title reigns.

1680046927437.png

His son that's mentioned in his bio, Bret Heartbreak, was employed there for a few years as well but didn't really do much of note. I've booked the company before and he's green at first but has crazy potential to breakout.

1680047012212.png

So Bret left the EWA maybe a year or so back in this save and joined VWA which is the second largest company in Europe and almost instantly I saw that he was being credited with the best performance of most of their shows even if he wasn't in main event matches, he's still moving his way up the card but I think it's only a matter of time until they go all in on him as their main star....but the only issue is, at any point he might be signed back by EWA since he's been gone for a bit now and I don't think there's any heat, and VWA did not sign him to a written contract so all of this could just be irrelevant if that happens lol I hope he stays though, I wish he would have signed with them during the small window that VWA was signing exclusive contracts but EWA had poached their top stars right before which I'd mentioned before and this lead to them falling back down in size