• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

TEW/EWR Discussion Thread

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Saw the most popular wrestler in the world (Nicky Champion) re-upped his contract so I decided to see how much he was making and

1678413001598.png

Daddy Deville

Big D Energy
Oh yea I made a 2x copy and simmed that gfw 2010 one with WWE Impact and what not and Ricky Young was GFW Global Champion, Ray Gordy (Jesse from Festus & Jesse was GFW Next Gen Champion and John Morrison headlined mania after winning rumble facing Taker and losing

Chris

Dreams are Endless
1678415797960.png

I've never seen an indie show have a rating lower than any of the matches? Feels like a glitch tbh lmao

Hoss

HELL IS NOT A MYTH
Made it to 2019, so now AEW is opening. Of course, that's a great opportunity for me to jump back in and book that. At the same time, if I do or don't book it, I'm going to probably at least meddle in who they hire so the roster isn't some atrocity :lol Thoughts from anyone?