• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

TEW/EWR Discussion Thread

Bobby Barrows

Trans Rights
Had a wicked idea lel:

What rating would happen if you face someone with 100 popularity but 0 in every skill against someone with 0 pop but 100 in every skill.

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Had a wicked idea lel:

What rating would happen if you face someone with 100 popularity but 0 in every skill against someone with 0 pop but 100 in every skill.

In a balanced company that rates pop and in-ring fairly even I think it'll go down pretty good. I notice a lot of top guys are good at carrying trash people so they might carry each other the right amount lol Disregarding feuds and any other outside factors, I'd guess high 60s low 70s?

Bobby Barrows

Trans Rights
how hard is it to get a perfect match?

It's supposed to be near impossible as 99 is the highest average match but if you have a ton of factors (great commentary team, great chemistry between wrestlers, great ref, high pop wrestlers, high skipped wrestlers) you can consistently get 100.

Chris

Dreams are Endless
how hard is it to get a perfect match?

Never booked one in all my years of playing :mj4 but I also tend to book smaller companies anyway so it's just not feasible there. In my current C-verse run that I'm in 2022 in, there was one 100 rated match in 2020 and I think one in 2022 so far but not in 2021 unless I'm forgetting. They're pretty rare, 98s and 99s aren't really though.

Daddy Deville

Big D Energy
recently downloaded the Miracle On Bourbon Street Mod it is set after WM XXX and I am Mike Valley the skateboarder and have taken over ICW. I didn't realize at the time but I had Balor on the roster though NJPW offered him a 40 K a month exclusive deal so I am gonna lose him. ICW is currently ranked #26 in world and only have bout 150 K I did get them on TV and signed quiet a few British wrestlers to handshake deals.

Stokley Hathaway
Billy Kirkwood
Lionheart

are my commentary team

Ace

1620732803089.png

@CHRISTOPHER I know you're a fellow Cornellverse player. Had a really nice start to my new SWF save.

I'm playing as Phil Vibert who was elected by the board to take over SWF following the Eisen brothers and Eric's wife, Emma Chase, being implicated in the same financial issue that saw Richard Eisen step down a few years back.

Vibert is taking the company to a more "ruthless aggression" product to ensure SWF doesn't become "Budget USPW."

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Nice, nice. Keep me updated on what happens. You plan on making a SWF network? I know the game does at some point bc I was using it for my RIPW save lol but idk how far into the game it was made

Ace

Nice, nice. Keep me updated on what happens. You plan on making a SWF network? I know the game does at some point bc I was using it for my RIPW save lol but idk how far into the game it was made
I think your game made the SWF network at random as it isn't automatically programmed to happen.

But yeah I kind of did, but it only covers US/Canada/Mexico/British Isles and ranges from tiny to small coverage - the goal for it is just to be a place to broadcast RIPW (now known as SWF RISE) and my new women-only child company SWF SHINE.

I will probably develop an SWF Global broadcaster sooner rather than later too - its the only way to expand into other countries.

Chris

Dreams are Endless
I think your game made the SWF network at random as it isn't automatically programmed to happen.

But yeah I kind of did, but it only covers US/Canada/Mexico/British Isles and ranges from tiny to small coverage - the goal for it is just to be a place to broadcast RIPW (now known as SWF RISE) and my new women-only child company SWF SHINE.

I will probably develop an SWF Global broadcaster sooner rather than later too - its the only way to expand into other countries.

Ah maybe, I can't remember if it has a logo or not so it could have just been random bc they had the money.

SWF RISE is way better than RIPW lol

Ace

It probably uses the default SWF logo when it makes them, not sure.

I don't think its great but it needed a rebrand for broadcasting lol, its like keeping FCW FCW instead of switching it to NXT.