• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Kayfabe TerraNova Ep. 3, A Decision's Been Made

Status
Not open for further replies.

Emo

The Artiste
Terra: Well, I'm sorry you two aren't very happy with the great news.
*Terra picks up the fourth mic that has been sitting on the table next to her the whole time*
Terra: But as fate would have it, there was a fourth mic here for a reason. And what better time than now than to show everyone just why? Everyone, allow me to introduce to you the Co-General Manager of Ignition!

*The arena lights dim as the music plays. The ring is lightly lit up, but there is also a spotlight on the stage. The crowd waits in anticipation for the entrance of the new authority in Ignition. But as we hear the lines "But if you don't know now you know" the music cuts off and the spotlight dims away. The crowd can be heard talking as the lights remain out. It is then that a spotlight focuses on the announcers table, and the crowd begins to cheer. And their reason, there is a fourth man whom is sitting to the left of Bryce Frisco wearing a red flannel, black skinny jeans, black combat boots (which are resting on top of the table), and a black fedora with a red stripe that is covering his face. As the man raises his head, the music begins to play again. More cheers erupt as sitting next to Bryce is the man whom he and Jet have had quite a bit of history with over the past few years, Alex Pierse.
Alex turns to Bryce with a big grin on his face, to which Bryce just glares back with a look of mixed shock and rage. Alex then takes the fedora, placing it on Bryce's head as he get up from the table, to which Bryce quickly smacks the hat off. Alex then makes his way into the ring, Terra handing him the fourth mic as the lights return to normal. And after a few more seconds of Alex taking in the reaction from the crowd, the music dies down, and Alex raises the mic to his mouth as he looks at Jet*

Alex Pierse: Well, Bryce seems to be ecstatic to see me. How about you, Jetty Boy?
*Meanwhile in the background, Terra just gleams with joy as she watches the two*

Nostradamus

White Rabbit
Terra: Well, I'm sorry you two aren't very happy with the great news.
*Terra picks up the fourth mic that has been sitting on the table next to her the whole time*
Terra: But as fate would have it, there was a fourth mic here for a reason. And what better time than now than to show everyone just why? Everyone, allow me to introduce to you the Co-General Manager of Ignition!

*The arena lights dim as the music plays. The ring is lightly lit up, but there is also a spotlight on the stage. The crowd waits in anticipation for the entrance of the new authority in Ignition. But as we hear the lines "But if you don't know now you know" the music cuts off and the spotlight dims away. The crowd can be heard talking as the lights remain out. It is then that a spotlight focuses on the announcers table, and the crowd begins to cheer. And their reason, there is a fourth man whom is sitting to the left of Bryce Frisco wearing a red flannel, black skinny jeans, black combat boots (which are resting on top of the table), and a black fedora with a red stripe that is covering his face. As the man raises his head, the music begins to play again. More cheers erupt as sitting next to Bryce is the man whom he and Jet have had quite a bit of history with over the past few years, Alex Pierse.
Alex turns to Bryce with a big grin on his face, to which Bryce just glares back with a look of mixed shock and rage. Alex then takes the fedora, placing it on Bryce's head as he get up from the table, to which Bryce quickly smacks the hat off. Alex then makes his way into the ring, Terra handing him the fourth mic as the lights return to normal. And after a few more seconds of Alex taking in the reaction from the crowd, the music dies down, and Alex raises the mic to his mouth as he looks at Jet*

Alex Pierse: Well, Bryce seems to be ecstatic to see me. How about you, Jetty Boy?
*Meanwhile in the background, Terra just gleams with joy as she watches the two*

Jet looks at Alex and smirks.

Jet: Well, looks like you finally kissed up enough to get into a position of power, congratulations. You and little miss emotional problems over there finally kissed up enough, to probably the same guy, to get to where you are. Let's be honest, whoever it was probably couldn't tell who the bigger female between you two was anyway. But, petty jokes aside...WHO THE HELL DO YOU THINK YOU ARE?!

Jet screams directly into Alex's face. His own face turning red with rage.

Jet: You can't just waltz in here like that when I've been taking this company to the moon! Now, on top of The Syndicate causing issues, I have to deal with the most ambiguous wrestler, excuse me, "authority figure" in the business and his lady of the night trying to undermine me. You know what, go ahead and say what you want to say. Go ahead and be her little puppet Alex.

Emo

The Artiste
*Alex takes a step back, fanning the air away from his face*
Alex Pierse: Jesus bro, take a chill pill. The air just rose by a good 25 degrees. Not to mention the smell... As for kissing ass- whoops, PG, my bad. Whatever. As I was saying, Terra may be kissing every cheek she can find, and that is her problem. I never have, and never will, kiss-up to anyone to gain my position. Just like I never had to enroll assistance by a family member-
*Alex glances back behind him at Bryce, who is still continuing to glare on*
Alex Pierse: - in order to keep or gain a position.
*He focuses his attention back on Jet*
Alex Pierse: If Terra pitched my name to the Board for this position, sweet! But they didn't give it to me just because she may have mentioned my name. They gave me this spot because unlike you, I'm not biased. And how might people know that?
*Alex then releases a slight shrug*
Alex Pierse: Because as I've said before, I don't like anyone, therefore I can't be biased in anyone's favor.

Nostradamus

White Rabbit
*Alex takes a step back, fanning the air away from his face*
Alex Pierse: Jesus bro, take a chill pill. The air just rose by a good 25 degrees. Not to mention the smell... As for kissing ass- whoops, PG, my bad. Whatever. As I was saying, Terra may be kissing every cheek she can find, and that is her problem. I never have, and never will, kiss-up to anyone to gain my position. Just like I never had to enroll assistance by a family member-
*Alex glances back behind him at Bryce, who is still continuing to glare on*
Alex Pierse: - in order to keep or gain a position.
*He focuses his attention back on Jet*
Alex Pierse: If Terra pitched my name to the Board for this position, sweet! But they didn't give it to me just because she may have mentioned my name. They gave me this spot because unlike you, I'm not biased. And how might people know that?
*Alex then releases a slight shrug*
Alex Pierse: Because as I've said before, I don't like anyone, therefore I can't be biased in anyone's favor.
Jet looks at Alex and smirks.

Jet: Alright, prove it then. Alex Pierse, I want you to do the single most unbiased thing you could possibly do at this exact moment as Co-General Manager.

Emo

The Artiste
Alex Pierse: Why just one when I already have three in mind?
*Alex turns his attention back to the announce table*
Alex Pierse: First things first, I've really enjoyed this new dynamic by adding Reese over there to the commentary crew tonight. It's been far more entertaining than that Jack guy.
Terra: Jake..
*Alex waves her off*
Alex Pierse: Whatever his name may be, I'll make sure that he gets a nice severance package. Because as of this moment, Reese will be taking his place as the third commentator.
*Bryce can be seen becoming irate at this, meanwhile Reese is seen attempting to hug him out of joy, to which Bryce quickly shoves him away*
Alex Pierse: What's the problem Bryce? Not enjoying your new co-commentator? Well, don't worry, because my second act will give you a bit of time away from him.
*Bryce's attention is quickly grabbed by this, forcing him to glare back at the new General Manager*
Alex Pierse: You see, last week your 'bum' was absent from that seat. Now, though you may have been crippled by the "Rejects of Wrestling" as you called them earlier, that injury to your arm in no way should have kept you from commentating the pay-per-view. And that my friend, means that you violated your contract with Ignition.
*Alex glances back over his shoulder at Jet*
Alex Pierse: You'd think that he being your brother, you'd have given him special privileges rather than having him just sign a generic contract with a high price on top. But then again, I guess you weren't expecting me, huh?
*Alex smirks as he looks back to Bryce*
Alex Pierse: So, do to your violation Bryce, I am able to punish you as I see fit. So what should it be? Should I cut your pay? What about a suspension? Or maybe, just maybe, I will allow you to join your old pal 'Jake' in the stands?
*He lets out a slight shrug as Bryce glares on*
Alex Pierse: But you know what? As an act of kindness, I will give you the opportunity to avoid punishment. And that opportunity also gets you away from Reese for a night, so I guess that's a win-win for you, huh?
*Bryce's glare takes on a bit more weariness*
Alex Pierse: I'll just cut to the chase I guess. At the Viewer's Choice pay-per-view, my old friend Bryce will be facing his old friend, former K.O.W. member turned R.O.W. member, Lord Fireshock! And if Bryce loses, well, I guess he'll get to find out what my choice in punishment is for him.
*Bryce, yet again, is irate over at the announce table as Alex turns his attention back to Jet*
Alex Pierse: So I punished the one that you deemed nonpunishable and I've given a real opportunity to the person whose career YOU took from them, but I still got one more act up my sleeve, and this one might actually please you. But I don't really care about that, what matters is 'what's best for business'. Therefore at Viewer's Choice, Terra-
*He points at Terra sitting in the chair behind him, who now wears a slightly confused expression*
Alex Pierse: - will be defending her newly won SPARK World Championship against the woman who has been setting the bar for the division since day one, Vanessa York!
Terra: Wait, what?!
*Terra steps out of her chair, but Alex holds up his hand*
Alex Pierse: Wait, there's more. At Viewer's Choice, Terra will also be defending her championship against the woman who's opportunity she took away from her, Christina Morgan!
Terra: You've got to be-!
*Alex cuts her off again*
Alex Pierse: One more thing. At Viewer's Choice, Terra will ALSO be defending her championship against the wild-card of the SPARK division, Lilith Young! And that match will be a Fatal 4-Way Falls Count Anywhere match!
Terra: Are you being serious right now!?
*Alex seems to ignore Terra's words, stepping closer to Jet with a big grin on his face*
Alex Pierse: Isn't it great to see power actually used for entertainment value rather than personal agenda's?

Nostradamus

White Rabbit
Alex Pierse: Why just one when I already have three in mind?
*Alex turns his attention back to the announce table*
Alex Pierse: First things first, I've really enjoyed this new dynamic by adding Reese over there to the commentary crew tonight. It's been far more entertaining than that Jack guy.
Terra: Jake..
*Alex waves her off*
Alex Pierse: Whatever his name may be, I'll make sure that he gets a nice severance package. Because as of this moment, Reese will be taking his place as the third commentator.
*Bryce can be seen becoming irate at this, meanwhile Reese is seen attempting to hug him out of joy, to which Bryce quickly shoves him away*
Alex Pierse: What's the problem Bryce? Not enjoying your new co-commentator? Well, don't worry, because my second act will give you a bit of time away from him.
*Bryce's attention is quickly grabbed by this, forcing him to glare back at the new General Manager*
Alex Pierse: You see, last week your 'bum' was absent from that seat. Now, though you may have been crippled by the "Rejects of Wrestling" as you called them earlier, that injury to your arm in no way should have kept you from commentating the pay-per-view. And that my friend, means that you violated your contract with Ignition.
*Alex glances back over his shoulder at Jet*
Alex Pierse: You'd think that he being your brother, you'd have given him special privileges rather than having him just sign a generic contract with a high price on top. But then again, I guess you weren't expecting me, huh?
*Alex smirks as he looks back to Bryce*
Alex Pierse: So, do to your violation Bryce, I am able to punish you as I see fit. So what should it be? Should I cut your pay? What about a suspension? Or maybe, just maybe, I will allow you to join your old pal 'Jake' in the stands?
*He lets out a slight shrug as Bryce glares on*
Alex Pierse: But you know what? As an act of kindness, I will give you the opportunity to avoid punishment. And that opportunity also gets you away from Reese for a night, so I guess that's a win-win for you, huh?
*Bryce's glare takes on a bit more weariness*
Alex Pierse: I'll just cut to the chase I guess. At the Viewer's Choice pay-per-view, my old friend Bryce will be facing his old friend, former K.O.W. member turned R.O.W. member, Lord Fireshock! And if Bryce loses, well, I guess he'll get to find out what my choice in punishment is for him.
*Bryce, yet again, is irate over at the announce table as Alex turns his attention back to Jet*
Alex Pierse: So I punished the one that you deemed nonpunishable and I've given a real opportunity to the person whose career YOU took from them, but I still got one more act up my sleeve, and this one might actually please you. But I don't really care about that, what matters is 'what's best for business'. Therefore at Viewer's Choice, Terra-
*He points at Terra sitting in the chair behind him, who now wears a slightly confused expression*
Alex Pierse: - will be defending her newly won SPARK World Championship against the woman who has been setting the bar for the division since day one, Vanessa York!
Terra: Wait, what?!
*Terra steps out of her chair, but Alex holds up his hand*
Alex Pierse: Wait, there's more. At Viewer's Choice, Terra will also be defending her championship against the woman who's opportunity she took away from her, Christina Morgan!
Terra: You've got to be-!
*Alex cuts her off again*
Alex Pierse: One more thing. At Viewer's Choice, Terra will ALSO be defending her championship against the wild-card of the SPARK division, Lilith Young! And that match will be a Fatal 4-Way Falls Count Anywhere match!
Terra: Are you being serious right now!?
*Alex seems to ignore Terra's words, stepping closer to Jet with a big grin on his face*
Alex Pierse: Isn't it great to see power actually used for entertainment value rather than personal agenda's?
Jet smirks at Alex.

Jet: Hold on just a second, I think I'll add something on to this. To show that I am not biased, despite what you two believe, I'm going to add another stipulation to that match between Fireshock and my brother. Seeing as Bryce has never been pinned in a singles match, beating him would be monumental. So if Fireshock manages to win at Viewers Choice, then he will get an Ignition World Championship match at the following weeks Saturday Night Ignition.

The crowd seems to like this idea as they cheer.

Jet: Let me add a little something else too...that SPARK World Championship match, I actually like it, it's a good match, great match, it's huge. But it needs a little something more...it needs some fan interaction...so, a poll will be put up for the fans to choose who gets a handicap in that match. This handicap will prevent one of these women from using the falls count anywhere stipulation to their advantage. Should that woman use a weapon, they will no longer be eligible to win the match and forfeit their opportunity. That woman can also only pin an opponent inside of the ring.

The fans seem to like this idea as well, simply because it gives them power.

Jet: I've given the fans some power. And that's entertainment Alexa.

Emo

The Artiste
Alex Pierse: Fine by me.
Terra: Not by me!
*Alex continues to ignore Terra*
Alex Pierse: I'm just glad to see that I've already improved your performance. So, here's hoping things can only go up from here, partner!
*Alex extends his hand to Jet to shake, but quickly pulls it away with a shrug to say "Nevermind". He then goes to exit the ring, but stops, looking back at his Co-General Manager*
Alex Pierse: Oh yeah, let me leave you with something informative to chew on. Just like Terra also works for you, Marie also works for me.
*Alex drops the mic and his music hits as he exits the ring with a huge smile, leaving both Jet and Terra standing there, both with looks of irritation*

Honorable Mentions: @Fireshock @Hybrid @impactking

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.