• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Terminus (new promotion)

Marty McFourth

Trying to figure out this life thing, what about you
Pretty cool to see the women get the main event spot, and Masha rules so I'm very happy about that

Marty McFourth

Very dope main event! Queen Aminata was very impressive and I hope I get chance to see her more often

Marty McFourth

This was a very good introduction to Terminus tonight and it feels like they finally got a good thing going with these shows, I remember reading their first didn't go so well. Fun time, and I'll definitely be watching their next one when it rolls around!

Marty McFourth

Show pretty good?
Flew by, I really enjoyed it. You'd love the main event, which they gave to Masha which was a nice surprise to me. Both ladies absolutely went ham. Takeshita vs Gresham was sensational, they have awesome chemistry and I'm stoked I get to see them go at it again very soon at the Flair show

Alexa

Forever on Holiday
Flew by, I really enjoyed it. You'd love the main event, which they gave to Masha which was a nice surprise to me. Both ladies absolutely went ham. Takeshita vs Gresham was sensational, they have awesome chemistry and I'm stoked I get to see them go at it again very soon at the Flair show
Cool, I will more than likely check it out then