Terminus (new promotion)

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Marty McFourth

Indy Wrestling Connoisseur
Reaction score
Other matches that have been announced for anybody interested. Probably give this a shot on Thursday for Gresham vs Takeshita at least as I'm more invested in the independent scene in general now, but some of the other matches sound pretty nice too

FXqpxqBUsAIVnNu

Reactions: Alexa and Chris

Marty McFourth

Reaction score
Hopefully catch this tonight if I'm not too busy, I assume everybody else will be watching Impact so I'll try to do some updates/reactions if I'm here

Ian Riccaboni on commentary is very nice, and I'm never going to turn down Gresham vs Takeshita. Dunno what to expect from the rest of the card, but it looks like it should be a fun show if all goes well

Marty McFourth

Reaction score
Gresham vs Takeshita is a sleeper hit
We get to see them in the 4-Way too now at the Flair show :garrett Which does sound amazing, I'd imagine they should hit it off chemistry wise with their styles

Reactions: Alexa

Marty McFourth

Reaction score
I've yet to see Takeshita have a bad match, it's just like he connects with everybody instantly, he's just got such a really fun style to watch that works with so many opponents

Reactions: Alexa

Alexa

Forever on Holiday
Reaction score
Because people sleep on DDT and how create many of their wrestlers are, lol. DDT Dojo also trained Kota and Kenny so...

Last edited: