Template to use when introducing yourself.

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
Just in-case you're stuck on what to say on you're big introduction to WF, I've come up with a template. This won't at all be compulsory, it's just something to give you a helping hand if needed :).

Code:
[b]Name:[/b]
[b]Age:[/b]
[b]Favourite Superstar & Why:[/b]
[b]How long I've been a fan of wrestling:[/b]
[b]Favourite Wrestling Company:[/b]
[b]How did you find the site?[/b]
[b]Will I be active here:[/b]

Copy and paste that and answer the questions in your own thread :)
-Crayo

The_pipe_bomb

Jobber
Reaction score
RE: Cool way to introduce yourself.

Name Glenn:
Age 18:
Favorite Superstarof all time? undertaker he is the one that drew me in to the industry if its current it would be CM Punk the guy who saved wwe
[How long have i been a fan? All my life i always watched stuff online was never able to watch full episodes or keep up to date till about 2 year ago when i got the internet for myself:

Favorite OrganizationWWE:
Will i stay active how about you all give me a hell yeah:

Reactions: wentworth waite

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net

Lol kinda meant for new users to use this template for THEIR introduction threads ;). But nice to see the GIVE ME A HELL YEAH :)

The_pipe_bomb

Jobber
Reaction score

haha i know but i didnt really do anything other then a hello so i thought i would post it as a reply instead of making another hello thread :)

Arrow1

CURRENTLY 1-0 IN WWE
Reaction score
Website
www.twitter.com

@[Crayo] should put the facebook button on the main index page to advertise the actual site on facebook, not just the thread.

Adulator

Jobber
Reaction score

Thanks i just joined to day so yeah

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score

Would it be a good idea to add the question, "how did you find the site?"

Wacokid27

The Dark Master
Reaction score

Name: WacoKid27
Age: Old enough to know better...young enough not to care
Favourite Superstar & Why: That's tough. I'm a fan of different guys for different reasons. I love Daniel Bryan's raw wrestling talent. I'm a big fan of John Cena's work ethic. I think HHH is one of the best heels in pro wrestling history. I love Jericho's charisma. I cheer for the Big Show because of his natural comedic ability and timing. I can't help but love watching CM Punk work as he's one of the best all-around guys in the business today. I love Kurt Angle's natural athleticism. Abyss has a terrific intensity. So......yeah.
How long I've been a fan of wrestling: 672 years.....or all my life.
Favourite Wrestling Company: WWE's the main one I watch. I like ROH but can't find it televised since it left HD Net. I try and watch TNA every two or three months to see if it's gotten any better. I'm usually disappointed.
How did you find the site? Recommended to me by Proph over at wrestlingforum.
Will I be active here: I intend to be active here.

wk

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net

Wacokid27 said:
Name: WacoKid27
Age: Old enough to know better...young enough not to care
Favourite Superstar & Why: That's tough. I'm a fan of different guys for different reasons. I love Daniel Bryan's raw wrestling talent. I'm a big fan of John Cena's work ethic. I think HHH is one of the best heels in pro wrestling history. I love Jericho's charisma. I cheer for the Big Show because of his natural comedic ability and timing. I can't help but love watching CM Punk work as he's one of the best all-around guys in the business today. I love Kurt Angle's natural athleticism. Abyss has a terrific intensity. So......yeah.
How long I've been a fan of wrestling: 672 years.....or all my life.
Favourite Wrestling Company: WWE's the main one I watch. I like ROH but can't find it televised since it left HD Net. I try and watch TNA every two or three months to see if it's gotten any better. I'm usually disappointed.
How did you find the site? Recommended to me by Proph over at wrestlingforum.
Will I be active here: I intend to be active here.

wk

Welcome to the site :). 672 years ay? Not bad :hehe::hehe:

Nice detailed response to favourite superstar :). Glad you'll be active, looking forward to seeing you around.

CM Punk

AJ Styles
Champion
Reaction score

@[Crayo], when I think about it . . . this isn't really a cool way to introduce yourself.

Reactions: David5150

remiwarren

Jobber
Reaction score

Name:Rajith
Favourite Superstars & Why:HBK, Stone Cold, Y2J, CM Punk. They are/were WWE's most talented headliners in the world. They represent change in the landscape of pro wrestling. Derserving world champions, the best on the mic AND in-ring skills.
How long I've been a fan of wrestling:For as long as I've known. Started watching WWE in 1999 when my dad would watch it on TV at night.
Favourite Wrestling Company:World Wrestling Federation/Entertainment. DUHH!!!
How did you find the site?I got a Personal message to my YouTube from a guy recommending me this site!
Will I be active here:You damn right I will! http://wweforums.net/images/icons/wink.gif

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net

remiwarren said:
Name:Rajith
Favourite Superstars & Why:HBK, Stone Cold, Y2J, CM Punk. They are/were WWE's most talented headliners in the world. They represent change in the landscape of pro wrestling. Derserving world champions, the best on the mic AND in-ring skills.
How long I've been a fan of wrestling:For as long as I've known. Started watching WWE in 1999 when my dad would watch it on TV at night.
Favourite Wrestling Company:World Wrestling Federation/Entertainment. DUHH!!!
How did you find the site?I got a Personal message to my YouTube from a guy recommending me this site!
Will I be active here:You damn right I will! http://wweforums.net/images/icons/wink.gif

Haha great introduction! I love the same superstars as you it seems, any Jericho mark is a friend of mine!! :eek:hyes::eek:hyes:

1999, not bad at all, well done to you for staying strong :p. Where you from mate?

Status
Not open for further replies.