Tekken, Jackie Chan and Batista fans unite

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Evil Austin

WWE star Batista has just finished filming a movie role based on the computer game "Tekken," where he plays the part of the wrestler character "King." It is due out sometime in 2009 and also stars Jackie Chan.

Source WZ

--

I love Tekken and will see this movie

davidian13

Reaction score
Jackie Chan... Future Guest Host of Raw???
Oh god think of the possibilities!

chessarmy

A Tekken movie!? This sounds pretty awesome, and yea, Batista + King = gold :laugh:

Qwake

Yeah I've been following the Tekken Movie, they have a shitload of good actors for it! I was suprised when I read Batista would be in it, I guess it won't be so great afterall :shifty:

J

Tekkan has a WAY better storyline then most of the older fighting games. Actuallyy has an amazing one if you ask me, I defenitly can't wait but gotta check is Chan playin Jin cuase that'd be gay as Jin's supposed to be a younger dude.

J

Yea whoever plays Jin better not ruin him, he's defenitly one of my all time fav. video game characters and if done right will make the movie amazng.

Evil Austin

They better get a younger person to do Jin because he is the main character it is built around the Kazama family.

Qwake

Jackie should have been Law but some other dude was him last time I checked which sucks. He should definitely not be Jin.

Sucks that Paul Pheonix won't be in the movie :(