'Teenage Time Killer' supergroup inks deal

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
A LP featuring a supergroup consisting of Dave Grohl (Foo Fighters) & Corey Taylor (Slipknot) has officially inked a deal and will be releasing this project sometime in 2015 I would imagine.. The project seems like it's shaping up to be a pretty solid supergroup.. it's set to feature former and current members of bands such as Black Flag, Minor Threat, Lamb of God, Queens of the Stone Age and more.

6e1c264aba7b3668071da472e7857e4b.jpg

Read more about the upcoming project at the link below as well as almost anywhere musically affiliated.
http://www.rollingstone.com/music/n...ng-dave-grohl-slipknots-corey-taylor-20141222

@C.M. Bryan tagging you because I feel like you're going to be the most interested in this announcement.​

Prince Bálor

I'm kind of a big deal
Reaction score
You just made my day, bro. Thank you!

- Oh hell yeah! This is gonna be uber-fantastic. I'm a huge fan of Dave Grohl and Corey Taylor. Can't wait to hear some new and awesome sonic gems by these two Gods! :yay:

Reactions: ShaRpY HaRdY

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
They'd been messing around with shit over this year but then decided they actually wanted to release an EP for it.. if those two decide they want to turn a fun project into something they can actually produce than I imagine it's going to be some pretty legit music.

Prince Bálor

I'm kind of a big deal
Reaction score
They'd been messing around with shit over this year but then decided they actually wanted to release an EP for it.. if those two decide they want to turn a fun project into something they can actually produce than I imagine it's going to be some pretty legit music.

Yeah, hopefully this'll turn out to be a long-term thing.

Prince Bálor

I'm kind of a big deal
Reaction score
I don't think it will, perhaps just an EP and maybe a few small tours here and there.

We'll see what happens, though.

If Dave and Corey could find a window between their bands and this new project every now and then, that'd be sweet. An EP followed by a LP would be sweet, too.

Anyways, I'm pumped up about this project!