Teen kills him mom over argument about grades

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

LadyHotrod

http://ca.news.yahoo.com/s/capress/090126/world/mother_beaten

How the FUCK can someone kill their own parent? I mean, I don't know how people can kill another person in general but it always shocks me the most when someone kills their own family. I couldn't even imagine doing anything to harm my family in any way.

Wow, just wow.

EDIT: Fucking typo on title. Should be "his" not "him".

MikeRaw

Ya, that's pretty insane. It's sick what some people will do.
I've heard alot worse, trust me, but this is still pretty sick.

Quintastic One

Reaction score
Beat her to death with a baseball bat? Jesus fuck. I mean, getting into an argument? Happens all the time. If your in a physically abusive type situation, I can maybe imagine someone being pushed over and the teen running from the house, storming off and running away for a couple weeks.

...But grabbing a baseball bat? Wooden or Metal I don't care. Grabbing a blunt weapon, and repeatedly smashing it against the body of the woman who gave you birth?.....over grades?......AT ALL?!

Send that fucker to prison for life I say. That's not even close to being excusable.

MikeRaw

Quintastic One brings up a great point. It'd be stupid as hell to even push or slap your mom during an argument, but to actually grab a bat and beat someone to death, si beyond just an argument. The kid obviously had mental issues.
The only positive out of this, is that now he'll be in jail, and he's there before he can like shoot someone at school or some shit over an argument.

LadyHotrod

Beat her to death with a baseball bat? Jesus fuck. I mean, getting into an argument? Happens all the time. If your in a physically abusive type situation, I can maybe imagine someone being pushed over and the teen running from the house, storming off and running away for a couple weeks.

...But grabbing a baseball bat? Wooden or Metal I don't care. Grabbing a blunt weapon, and repeatedly smashing it against the body of the woman who gave you birth?.....over grades?......AT ALL?!

Send that fucker to prison for life I say. That's not even close to being excusable.

Pretty much what I was thinking as I read it.

I've argued with my parents lots of times growing up and I've smashed shit (got my dad's temper, lol) but I never laid my hands on either of them. Fucking blueberries in this day and age.

Moonlight Drive

Damn, just damn. Now, if you're in the situation in which you would hit your mother, or any woman for that matter, with a fucking baseball bat, see a doctor. The weirdest thing to me is, even in a fit of rage, after you whack your mum with a baseball bat, wouldn't you just go 'what the fuck did i just do?!' and stop? The conclusion I have come to is:

It's all television's fault~!

seX-Power

Reading things like these just makes me feel sick inside, I mean, how can people do this, especially normal people. If I was that kid I would have scarred myself for life, and probably wouldn't be able to live with myself. Psycho kid.

LadyHotrod

I'm pretty sure that one day, it'll hit him. He'll realise what he did and regret it. He's just a kid now so he probably doesn't give a fuck.

THE Renegade Diesel

Reaction score
The U.S. has demonstrated time and again that they are a nation of psychotics; should we be surprised? Lack of parenting, guidance and poor nutrition create vengeful, raging children. I wonder how much pressure was laid upon this boy's shoulders in his short life. Even adults crumple in time. Not that I'm defending the kid one bit. I myself want to beat his ass right about now. Thats just cruel as hell. Its wrong. Its sick. It makes me want to cry. I wonder what his mother must think of him. I wouldn't be suprised if she still tried to give insight on his intentions, and tried to somewhat defend him. But she cant now, because the damn kid killer her.

with possibility of parole
That one line got me. WTF? I'm doing a report on Canada for extra credit, and I heard that if this happened in Canada the great justice system would slap his wrist so hard and send to his room with no games that he would never think about doing something like that again. In Canada, if you are under the age of 18 you have absolutely no idea between right and wrong. According to their politicians and great tree hugging government, the youth are apparently all Blue until they reach the age of 18 and don't know right from wrong. Good from bad. The little @ass turd should be taken out. Excecuted. Put to rest. Whatever the case maybe. I tear for his mother.

Reaction score
Australia... and no, I do not ride around on a Kan
That is just pathetic, this kid had no good reason to even hurt his mother let alone kill her.

There is no excuse for someone to even hurt their parents...an exception is if their parent is abusive.

blueberries like this give us teens a bad name...

LHR: Seriously, kid or not if he is not regretting it then he is just sick... Being a kid is no excuse, hell 13 year olds would understand that stuff, so yea 16 year old should give a fuck..

Kizza

What a bloody wanker. I've gotten into arguments with my parents numerous times about so many topics, but no way would I even think about killing or hurting either of them.

People like this should just be locked away for life or given the death penalty. Just plain sickening.

milkman7

Reaction score
Wow, just wow. I mean my mom has pissed me off before, but never enough to beat her to death with a baseball bat.

rosewt01

Reaction score
Website
www.123.co.uk
Favorite Wrestler
abyss
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajlee
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Wow this makes me feel sick, I get annoyed wen i argue with my mum cause it upsets her, why the fuck would you girl you're mum?