Teen boy who was locked in filthy trailer for 3 years escapes when mom takes trip to

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

flo23

Reaction score
yea Danielson will win cause this tourney is full of nobodies except for the 4 guys that wrestle in ROH

Reaction score
It will probably be Bryan Danielson. Good thing to, because this tourny is being released on DVD at major video stores nationwide and would give a lot of good exposure.

On a side note, can anyone explain to me, or give me a link with information that explains exactly what NWA is nowadays? I realize its a bunch of smaller promotions somehow connected together but I really want more info. on it. I've been kind of confused as to how the NWA works ever since I got back into wrestling several months ago. Thanks.

Rell

Reaction score
Update:

NWA World Heavyweight Championship Tournament - Semi-Final Match:
Claudio Castagnoli (Terry Funk Bracket winner) vs. Brent Albright (Lou Thesz Bracket winner)
Sunday August 12, 2007
Hilton University Place Hotel (8629 J.M. Keynes Drive, Charlotte, NC)
7:30pm
www.nwalegands.com

NWA World Heavyweight Championship Tournament - Semi-Final Match:
Adam Pearce (Harley Race Bracket winner) vs. Bryan Danielson (Jack Brisco Bracket winner)
Saturday August 18, 2007
Squamish Recreation Centre (100 Capilano Road North Vancouver, BC)
8:00pm
www.eccw.com

To my surprise, the remaining wrestlers all compete in Ring Of Honor regularly...its guaranteed, the next NWA champion will be an ROH superstar.

Reaction score
Yea i heard a while ago that Bryan Danielson gonna win it and possibly combine it with the roh title and maybe start a nwa vs roh war i dont something like that.

Cynic Clinic

Reaction score
Danielson/Albright final with Danielson winning.

Sucks for me, because I like Claudio the best.

Headfirst For Hardcore

Reaction score
I would love to see a surprise with something like a double pin in the finals or something like that. Or an old champ returning and challenging for it would be cool too.

Soulpower

Bryan Danielson will face Brent Albright in the finals of the NWA World Title Tournament. The match will take place in Puerto Rico on September the 1st 2007 during an IWA Puerto Rico show.

Holy Fuuuuuuuck!!! I have to go to that show!

PeepShow

^Keep it in your pants SP. >_>

Ya, I see Danielson winning this as well. Whatever happened to the talk of him coming to TNA?

Angryphilip2

Reaction score
^^^^

TNA found out that he was never in WWE so they pulled his contract

besides as danilsion has said before" i am to good a wrestler for television"

danielson for NWA champ

Beer Money Army

I'm rooting for danielson to win but the match will be outstanding and a classic

Viva La Luke

Reaction score
To tell you the truth, iam actually behind Albright winning it. I think it's pretty obvious that Danielson will win, he is obviously the best pick at the moment.
Anyways should be a great match.

Rell

Reaction score
If Danielson does wins, I don't think he will win the ROH championship. For One holding the PWG, NWA, and ROH world championships at one time is just too much for one man to handle, and Their has yet to be a two time ROH champion...only time will tell.