• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Irish Mark

Banned
Reaction score
Just wondering what u guys think WWE creative will have for Ted DiBiasi when he comes back. The guy has bags of talent but has never really had the spark with the fans that u need to get pushed. Will WWE decide to give him a push or is he gonna be sent to Superstars to job for people like Jinder Mahal and Jack Swagger??

Thoughts......

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
It's spelled "DiBiase" by the way. And I think he'll have a decent mid-card push when he comes back. Before the injury, he was getting quite a following and connecting with the fans as a face, which I never really thought he would do after they messed up his heel run, but he capitalized on his face turn with the whole "DiBiase Posse." He'll definitely be a good mid-card guy, who knows if he'll be something more.

Aniking

Reaction score
Oh my god, get the fuck over it. He corrected you, big deal!

I'm interested to see whether he comes back as a Face or a Heel. You'd think it'd be as a Face, but you never know. He does have potential and was beginning to get a following, so hopefully it all leads somewhere for Deebs.

Irish Mark

Banned
Reaction score
DiBiasi has so much talent but I really worry that he's going to get lost in the already overflowing Smackdown roster. I think the best thing for him would be to enter a short (3-4 weeks) feud with Ryback, acting as squash material to help Ryback get over. From there I'd move him over to Sandow to offer the same service.

I know this wouldn't do much to advance his career but it would get him on TV, maybe get him some sympathy with the fans and showing WWE he's willing to get other superstars over couldn't hurt. My worry is that a guy like DiBiasi could be lost in the mix up just like McIntyre or Riley.

JMobile

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
hulkhogan
I hope Ted is the first guy to feud with Ryback and later start a Money stable putting Ryback as his first member. Egh, I tried.

Rated R Superstar

Reaction score
I think DiBiase has some real good talent, and was proving to get quite a following as Chris mentioned. I think he'll come back as a face and feud with Sandow, that would be pretty awesome.

Troy

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
The best thing for DiBiase is to stop trying to be a clone of his father. It hasn't worked at all so far and he needs to alter his gimmick, look at what Cody Rhodes did he broke away from that and become his own wrestler. Make a few slight tweaks to his gimmick and he should be able to get over, he has the wrestling skills and can talk but people don't care about his gimmick.