[Tech Problem] Can't Burn A CD [Help Needed]

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Famou$ 187

For some reason my cd burner in my computer isn't letting me burn a cd at all. I took a screenshot of what it is saying. Hopefully someone can help me. I know that there is suppose to be a burn list on the right,I left that blank. Every time I restart the computer like it says it don't even help. Rep goes to anyone who can lend a helping hand.
2ikw415.png
​

MizMasta3000

go to RUN>type in Services.msc>Double click IMAPI CD-Burning COM Service> Turn it on let it load

monkeystyle

Reaction score
Did you accidentally delete any files? Maybe try reinstalling your drivers.

Famou$ 187

I don't even know how to delete files,can you link to me to what drivers I should install?

monkeystyle

Reaction score
Control Panel - System - Device Manager - DVD/CD-ROM Drives. Click on that last one and tell me what it says. Example mine says hp DVDRAM GT20L ATA device.

Famou$ 187

wtdhk5.png

it says 'Windows cannot load the device driver for this hardware. The driver may be corrupted or missing. (Code 39)

Click 'Check for solutions' to send data about this device to Microsoft and to see if there is a solution available.'
When i check for solutions it says 'Could Not Load Drive Software'

Wrestling Station

wtdhk5.png

it says 'Windows cannot load the device driver for this hardware. The driver may be corrupted or missing. (Code 39)

Click 'Check for solutions' to send data about this device to Microsoft and to see if there is a solution available.'
When i check for solutions it says 'Could Not Load Drive Software'

I think he has a CD burner and just a DVD reader. Not a DVD burner I think.

monkeystyle

Reaction score
Yeah, but I still need to know what kind of PC he has so I can link him to the appropriate drivers. I think it's an HP but I could be wrong.

Famou$ 187

That site you gave MS,I downloaded & installed the thing but once it scanned and recommended drivers it says I have to have a credit card to get the drivers.