Tearing my hair out. Help Plz Thanx.

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

HBKristen

Reaction score
okay. like (i'm sure) many people, i got into wrestling via what was on tv and then went into smaller franchises etc. and now i'm here with ROH. i love ROH. there is nothing that comes close to ROH.

but alas...there is a problem.

i'm far away from my one other ROH buddy ever and he has the dvds. i'm here in florida and all i have is WWE which, frankly, just won't do. i'd like to see some wrestling, please. thanks. i'm in desperate need of some good ROH matches. is there a place where i might download such matches? i'll also take youtube suggestions, but i'm sifting through those and the quality sucks. i'm more than happy to get my own dvds, but it's going to be after christmas.

i'm like a methless addict....

Majin

Reaction score
if u can find the youtube profile of roh wrestling they have some matches on there profile,same with there video wire

The Rated R CMStar

Want WRESTLING? Then, go to a high school tournament of amateur wrestling, or wait for 2008 and see the Olympics.

ROH, TNA, WWE, everything is Sports Entertainment

HBKristen

Reaction score
Want WRESTLING? Then, go to a high school tournament of amateur wrestling, or wait for 2008 and see the Olympics.

ROH, TNA, WWE, everything is Sports Entertainment

waitwait what? are you trying to tell me that wrestling isn't real?

sweety, i almost married a high school wrestling coach, k? don't get all on me 'cause you think i don't know. 'cause i do. kind of. nevertheless, i will shove you. into the mud. and laugh.

The Rated R CMStar

waitwait what? are you trying to tell me that wrestling isn't real?

sweety, i almost married a high school wrestling coach, k? don't get all on me 'cause you think i don't know. 'cause i do. kind of. nevertheless, i will shove you. into the mud. and laugh.

No, I am trying to tell you ROH is sports entertainment.

And. I. will laugh.at your unnecessary. use of. periods. in your. grammar.

Angryphilip2

Reaction score
Well you do live in Florida so it would probably be best to hit up some FIP shows since they run down there, thats if you want live shows.

for videos: don't know if sign ups are open but you should check www.pwtorrents.net out or for the matter any torrent site.

HBKristen

Reaction score
Well you do live in Florida so it would probably be best to hit up some FIP shows since they run down there, thats if you want live shows.

for videos: don't know if sign ups are open but you should check www.pwtorrents.net out or for the matter any torrent site.

i've been using mininova and the pirate bay, but their collection is unimpressive. i will examine this 'pwtorrents.net' you speak of...

Rell

Reaction score
How fast is your computer? I'm ROH's bootlegger, well I used to be :sad:

But I still have a bunch of ROH shows that are still up, the entire FYF series, Supercard Of Honor II, ROH in Japan (Tokyo) Domination, etc....

Rell

Reaction score
Was chessarmy known as ROHisWrestling? If so, whats up with the new account?

WI Girls Kissing

Reaction score
And. I. will laugh.at your unnecessary. use of. periods. in your. grammar.

Welcome to the forum for grammar and here I thought this was a wrestling forum not an after school special lol

Anyway hun you got me years late I had about 70 ROH vids and a hug source for them :(