Team WWE's Replacements?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Reaction score
Let's hear some guesses as to who will replace Edge and Jericho?

Maybe Evan Bourne and dare I say Ricky Steamboat? Not sure how healthy he is.

JurassicBonez

Reaction score
I can see this going 2 ways.

1. Evan Bourne and someone else replaces them. But I don't know who the other person would be. I would have said Dibiase, but I don't think he's won a match in a couple weeks and picking him up would make them look weak.

2. It's all just a ploy. Cena, Jericho, and Edge were all faking the little beef they have and they will all be a unit come the ppv, only for someone (maybe Cena) turning on them.

Reaction score
Vinnie Mac? It might be a stretch but Hart and McMahon could put their differences aside to put Nexus down. Could be interesting.

Reaction score
I'm still hoping for Edge and Jericho to form their own fucking team.

Reaction score
This could go one of two ways:

1) Cena decided to pick two new wrestlers. I assume that the two wrestlers would be Evan Bourne and Ted DiBiase. Cena would give Ted a chance since he's been complaining alot recently as to Khali being in the team whereas he isn't. If this does happen, I can see Edge/Jericho challenging the Hart Dynasty at Summerslam for the tag belts (JeriEdge would win, of course).

2) Bret Hart returns next week to Raw and starts the show off by being in the ring and appealing to Edge, Jericho and Cena to walk to the ring. Once in the ring, Jericho, Edge and Cena are told by Hart that they need to pull together for 1 night only. He could tell them about sometimes in his career where he's had to work with people he doesn't like. Edge and Jericho inform Bret that they will think and give him their answer later that night. During the tag contest later that night, Nexus interferes and Jericho/Edge/Cena/Bret/Khali/Morrison/Truth get rid of the Nexus and the broadcast ends with Jericho, Cena and Edge shaking hands and smiling.

I would prefer option 1 to happen because it would at least give Evan a chance but still, Jericho and Edge would be a major loss and I wouldn't be interested in this match if Jericho & Edge won't be involved.

Reaction score
Maybe the Hart Dynasty fill in the spots?

And I wouldn't bet on a very long partnership between Jericho and Edge as Jericho has a Fozzy tour coming up.

JurassicBonez

Reaction score
Vinnie Mac? It might be a stretch but Hart and McMahon could put their differences aside to put Nexus down. Could be interesting.

No way. That'd be a horrible idea. Bret Hart on the team is one thing, Khali is nothing but size and is a joke, but those 2 PLUS VINCE? Nah

I hate the idea of Edge and Jericho being a team or whatever. They were just feuding and hated each other. Cena and Orton are even happily teaming together now. WHAT'S THE WORLD COMING TOO!?!?!?

andy31652

Reaction score
Its a ploy, Edge and jericho will be with them next week...e specially with NXT at ringside. Khali will play into it alos

Reaction score
The whole WWE team shit looks like a bunch of preschoolers arguing over whos on the team or not.. its pathetic. This is why I barely watch this anymore.

Mister J

Reaction score
It should be William Regal and Fit Finlay. Those guys would kick some ass.

Reaction score
These aren't the wrestlers you're looking. <-----Alittle Star Wars there for ya. I like both Regal and Finlay but they wouldn't exactly move this PPV.

Lady Redfield

Itchy tasty
Reaction score
No way. That'd be a horrible idea. Bret Hart on the team is one thing, Khali is nothing but size and is a joke, but those 2 PLUS VINCE? Nah

I hate the idea of Edge and Jericho being a team or whatever. They were just feuding and hated each other. Cena and Orton are even happily teaming together now. WHAT'S THE WORLD COMING TOO!?!?!?

I hate this Cena/Orton friend and foe bullshit. One week, they are beating the fuck out of each other and the next week, they're holding hands and skipping to the ring. Orton was once the baddest of the bad and Cena is the goody goody. Fuck bringing these two together, regardless of Orton being more of a tweener, it's ridiculous.

CMS

Reaction score
I missed the part when Orton and Cena were presented as friends. Last time I checked, Orton even said on a promo he would never be Cena's friend unless they had to. That, and the fact that whenever they are in the ring together (has not happened for a while may I add), Orton has teased an RKO on Cena.