Team USA

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Nexus1

Jobber
Reaction score
Website
wweforever.net
tumblr_static_team-usa-banner.jpg

All that is great about USA will be in this thread.

The GOAT

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
We have the greatest entertainment industry in the world as well as the best fast-food restaurants (McDonald's, KFC, Burger King, Subway, Pizza Hut, Domino's Pizza, Long John Silver's, Captain D's, Dairy Queen, Wendy's, etc.) and a whole abundance of hot women to go with it. That's a start. Don't get me wrong, there's a lot that's wrong with America - our education system is in the shitter, our government is full of incompetent and corrupt morons, a large portion of the population are overweight and lazy, there's too much religious intolerance, etc. But there's also a lot to love, too.

Nero_x3

The Architect
Banned
Reaction score
We have the greatest entertainment industry in the world as well as the best fast-food restaurants (McDonald's, KFC, Burger King, Subway, Pizza Hut, Domino's Pizza, Long John Silver's, Captain D's, Dairy Queen, Wendy's, etc.) and a whole abundance of hot women to go with it. That's a start. Don't get me wrong, there's a lot that's wrong with America - our education system is in the shitter, our government is full of incompetent and corrupt morons, a large portion of the population are overweight and lazy, there's too much religious intolerance, etc. But there's also a lot to love, too.
Greatest entertainment industry? LMFAO LOCKARD PLS

The GOAT

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
Greatest entertainment industry? LMFAO LOCKARD PLS

What kind of entertainment you people have down there in Japan that's so much better? All the greatest Asian minds eventually move to America and work here. :pity2:

Nero_x3

The Architect
Banned
Reaction score
What kind of entertainment you people have down there in Japan that's so much better? All the greatest Asian minds eventually move to America and work here. :pity2:
You'd be very surprised at the good amounts of entertainment that Asian TV has in all honesty, and it's not just the commercials.

The GOAT

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
You'd be very surprised at the good amounts of entertainment that Asian TV has in all honesty, and it's not just the commercials.

But is it BETTER than American television? That is very much the question at hand... :hmm:

Does Asian TV have anything involving naked breasts? That's one big thing wrong with America - we're way too prudish when it comes to sexual content, even if it's just brief nudity. The Janet Jackson incident comes to mind as a prime example. Or the MPAA's attitude towards sex in movies. The Europeans definitely have the right mindset on this one.

Our horror films are certainly better, though. Japanese horror movies seem to have little or no filter. They contain way too much gore and one movie in particular involved a woman making a kidnapped man lick up and drink his own vomit, which is a bit much for my tastes... I'm not even squeamish or anything, but even I have my limits.

Nero_x3

The Architect
Banned
Reaction score
But is it BETTER than American television? That is very much the question at hand... :hmm:

Does Asian TV have anything involving naked breasts? That's one big thing wrong with America - we're way too prudish when it comes to sexual content, even if it's just brief nudity. The Janet Jackson incident comes to mind as a prime example. Or the MPAA's attitude towards sex in movies. The Europeans definitely have the right mindset on this one.

Our horror films are certainly better, though. Japanese horror movies seem to have little or no filter. They contain way too much gore and one movie in particular involved a woman making a kidnapped man lick up and drink his own vomit, which is a bit much... I'm not even squeamish or anything, but even I have my limits.
The sex appeal thing depends on preference per the say, and they have plenty of lewd things out there on the TV, not necessarily to the public, but there in DVDs and private TV marketing. Horror movies are over the damn line there, it's hysterical.