Team USA vs. Team Europe vs. Team Canada vs. Team Oceania - Offical Q & A

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

phantomgerald

Fair enough. So we're waiting for Trav to post his answer?

Travis40

I remember this because one of my old coaches played on the opposing team, of course it's the Kansas City Royals.

Wrestling God

Reaction score
Fatal 55 is still yet to answer his question from round one qustion one if he does not answer within the next 24 hours i will open the question to any of the other teams.

Round 1 Question 3

Team USA – Weebo

Martin Truex Jr. won the 2005 nationwide series what as the make of the car and his driving number? (a point for each correct answer)

Team Europe – Smackdown Fan

In the 99-00 season the New Jersey devils beat who to win the Stanley cup?

Team Canada – Monkeystyle

How may conference championships have been won by the buffalo sabers?

Team Oceania – Viva La Luke

Who won the mens 2005 Australian Open?

Weebo

Reaction score
Answer- Truex Jr. was driving the #8 Bass Pro Shops Chevy Monte Carlo for Dale Earnhardt Inc.

Wrestling God

Reaction score
Fatal's question is now up for grabs, nobody else from team europe and answer except him but anyone from the other teams can answer and you will gain a point if answer is correct.

Wrestling God

Reaction score
Viva La Luke's question is now open to any of the other teams, Fatals question is now terminated.

hbk4894

Reaction score
on the question viva la luke missed what do u mean do u mean men winner or womans winner