• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Team USA vs. Team Europe vs. Team Canada vs. Team Oceania - Offical Q & A

Finally we can get this thing started this is the offical thread for this quiz Questions and answers will be posted in this thread

Teams and rules below:

Team USA
Weebo - NASCAR
Peep Show - NFL/Baseball
Travis40 - MLB/College Football

Team Europe
Smackdown Fan - NHL
hbk4894 - Premiership Football
Fatal55 - Premiership Football

Team Canada

MTG - Hockey
Monkeystyle - Hockey
TDK - Soccer/formula one

Team Oceania
phantomgerald - Soccer
C4 - Cricket
Viva La Luke - Soccer (Preferably The A-League)/Tennis

Rules:-

This is a big tournament there will be four rounds

Each team member will answer a question on there chosen sports in each round.

A round will finish when all team members have answered a question on their sport.

As the rounds go on the questions get harder

Round one points are worth 2 points, Round two is worth 3 points, and Round three is worth 5 points.

The two teams with the highest score goes into a final.

Each team nominates a member to represent their team and it is a best of three match

The two nominated members will answer questions on Random Sports Trivia

Switchy

Ok, I would just like to officially step down from this because I'm going on holiday on Thursday. Sorry to WG and to the members on my team.

Round 1 Question 1 - This round is worth 2 points. Only the team member who's name is up can answer the question nobody else can. The members answer your question and your question only.

Team USA - Peep Show

What where St.Louis Rams called up to the year 1994?

Team Europe - Fatal 55

Who where the last team to win the old divison 1 before its name change to the premiership?

Team Canada - MTG

Which team holds the record for the most stanley cup wins?

Team Oceania - C4

How many wickets has Shane Warne taken in test matches?

Hopefully C-4 has got this is in the bag as it has been in the paper alot recently, as it has just been surpassed, i loathe cricket and even i know the answer :)

PeepShow

Isnt TDK from Europe? lol

Anyways, as for my question. Considering the Rams moved that year, I would have to say Los Angeles Rams...lol

C4

Thanks MS for the Negative Rep... And for those of you, Cricket is a man's sport and no blueberry loves the game.
The Question is really easy man! I meant difficult Cricket damn! Easy one, Shane Warne is a classic Aussie player and I love him' he has had 708 Wickets... I think or maybe 707 I don't remember the exact Answer but it's somewhere around 708 that's for sure cause he has got the record for taking more wickets than anyone else in Test Cricket.

phantomgerald

I had no damn idea, thank god it was C4's question. I hate cricket. You got to be unemployed to watch cricket. It goes on for days!!!

C4

It's a great sport, love it or hate it. I did, I do and I always will love the great game and nobody takes me away from Cricket and Wrestling.
I agree that the Test Matches go on for days but they are One Day Matches as well that end in a day, it's usually annoying for someone to watch a Test Match for 5 days and it ends up as a draw but whatever the case, you can watch the highlights rather than being unemployed.

Fatal has yet to answer his question for team europe

Next set of questions for round 1 are below:

Round 1 Question 2

Team USA - Travis40

Who did the Philadelphia Phillies beat in their world series win?

Team Europe – hbk4894

Which Premier League team boycotted the FA Cup in 1999?

Team Canada – the dark knight

Which team won the Constructors Championship in 1998?

Team Oceania – phantomgerald

Which Italian player missed the penalty that won Brazil the world cup in 1994?