Tazz Wrecks

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

6194life

Reaction score
Tazz Wrecks
Date Added: December 17, 2007
Story By: Marc Middleton

- Crimson-Mask sent the following:

Jesse and Festus defeated The Miz and John Morrison before Armageddon in a non-title match. After the event, Joey Styles scraped the ice off of Tazz's windshield...we started up the "scrape that s**t" chant" and about a minute later Tazz backed up and smashed the backend of his car into a wall.... he got the "U F'd Up!" chant all the way outta the lot.

J

Show how big of ass hole WWE fans can be...When i went to the live show i didn't understand how Wrestler put up with the stupid WWE that don't understand Kaybefa or h/e you spell it...

Markz

Reaction score
If I was Tazz I would of backed up on them.

★Chuck Zombie★

Reaction score
Reminds me of one time I was watching the wrestlers leave and Orton came out and everyone started cussing him out and after he got in his car, one of the guys who was cussing said "What a jerk, he couldn't come over and sign autographs?" No one else did by the way, so I don't know why Orton was the target, but I don't blame him for not hanging out with the fans.