• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Sabretooth

Reaction score
WELCOME

Roddy Piper kicks off the show to boos. It's time for Piper's Pit. Our guest is... Buddy Rogers.
Piper asks if Rogers thinks he has what it takes to hang with the young guns. Rogers says he may not be young anymore but he can outwrestle anyone on the roster any time. Piper says he thinks that's a load of crap and that he wants buddy to leave before he embarrasses himself farther. Buddy responds by knocking Piper on his ass. Piper runs out of the ring and screans Buddy is gonna regret doing that while Buddy just smiles.

Tommy Dreamer vs Ted DiBiase is up. After a back and forth match, Matt Morgan steps into the ring and starts beating on Dreamer which turns to a double team. The bell is ringing but they won't stop. Sabu runs down to a pop to help Dreamer. Sabu looks at Dreamer, smiles, and hits a legdrop before joining the beat down. The crowd is rabid. Dibiase and Sabu hug before exiting the ring along with Morgan. On his way up the ramp dibiase says "everybody has a price".

Chris Benoit cuts a promo saying he's TAW's tough guy champion which means he's gotta act with pride and respect. He's gonna start off his reign issuing a open challenge to anyone who wants to take the title from him at our next PPV. Steve Blackman comes up to accept the challenge. Steve says Benoit is noble but stupid. Benoit says he has confidence in his abilities and will destroy Blackman. Steve just laughs.

Up next is Kerry and Kevin Von Erich vs The Bashams in match 1 of a best of 3 series for a shot at the tad titles. The Von Erich's get the win after a tough match. After the match, they offer to shake The Bashams hand but Doug and Danny back off. The fans boo and Kerry and Kevin look disgusted.

The Brain Busters come out and congratulate Ric Flair about his win. They also brag about their victory last night. They laugh and say maybe The Four Horsemen need to get back together. As far as tonight goes, they're taking the night off. Linda mcmahon comes out and tells them not so fast because they both have singles matches. Even though they're dressed in a suit, Arn is up first against Jimmy Snuka. He gets the victory with a Double A spinebuster. Tully is in the back getting ready. His match is next.

Austin Aries defeats Tully after a good long impressive match. Tully throws a fit as Aries just looks and smiles. Backstage Tully is still pissed. Ole tells him to calm down and realizes Aries has potential. Tully just stares and leaves.

Sting comes out and wants a shot at the world title. Linda tells Sting he's at the bottom and will have to work his way back up top. His opportunity will start next week. Sting looks embarrassed but accepts and vows to beat Naitch

Ric Flair comes out to find out his next challenger. Ric says it doesn't matter because nobody is better than Ric Flair. The challenger is Japanese legend Mitsuharu Misawa. Misawa calls the match a dream match but one he will win. Ric thinks that's funny because he's never stepped in the ring with Naitch and doesn't know he always finds a way to win. The two have a stare down to end the show.

Postman Dave

Reaction score
Good start, the Aries/Horseman tease has potential, & the new Money Inc. is weird and wonderful. Like the long build with Sting too.

Reactions: 1 person

Jimmy King

It’s Britney, bitch
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
oAYiXZo
Favorite Wrestler
eAVr0ua
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Favorite Wrestler
DjUmJN2
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
eIHNFff
Favorite Sports Team
padres
Favorite Sports Team
Zjaonp3
I'm digging The New Money Inc stuff and Aries tease of joining The Horsemen was good. I'm looking forward to seeing where you go with Sting.

Bad News Booty

It’s Ghetto Blaster Time, Fool
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
scotthall
Favorite Wrestler
kevinnash
Favorite Wrestler
hhh
Favorite Wrestler
bigbossman
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
I like the progression of the story lines and it's always a plus to have the horsemen going on full cylinders. I like Matt Morgan but the rest of of the new Money Inc I can leave em but it's a stable and I am a man that loves stables.